Many Indian traders are looking to get the happy New Year off to a solid begin by getting their finances into good shape. Single Way to raise your financial health is to get your money is getting the excellent returns possible. But with the online stock market at record highs, you should take extra care when buying them.
Of course, each and every stock has a little risk. But below, you will find 14 good companies whose stocks are good for beginner trader or investors.
1. Apple (AAPL)
The Apple’s stock and its market reputation have recovered in 2013. The apple release of the iPhone 5c and 5s this fall has more successfully inhaled new life into the very popular smart phone line, while new Mac and iPad mini products and the iPad Air have helped Apple stay relevant amid rivalry from rivals. Even up 50 % from its summer Discount prices, Apple stock still looks like a barter deal, with valuations much cheaper than the average for the stock market.
2. Colgate-Palmolive (CL)
The Colgate maker Palmolive and toothpaste dishwashing soap is not the biggest consumer-goods company in the industry. But because it’s very lesser than industry Gamble and rival Procter, Colgate investors provides very much room for its stock to rise, particularly as it works to capture lots of consumers in profitable emerging-markets countries around the world.
3. General Electric (GE)
General Electric (GE) has been giving more money for investors than a century. While it may be good known for its home appliances & light bulbs– everywhere fixtures in Indian homes – Now a day’s General Electric is a huge operation that makes all from the engines that power the world’s biggest aircraft to a lot of air turbines that produce clean, renewable energy for many more of households around the world.
4. Microsoft (MSFT)
In lots of trader’s keep in eyes, Microsoft has played 2nd time to Apple for years, with its tablets and Smartphone’s failing to increase the fame of iPhones and iPads. But now a day’s software businesses and Microsoft’s operating system (OS) continue to produce enough cash, permitting it to pay large dividends. Meanwhile, its Xbox game console and its cloud calculating good efforts represent large growth chances for all shareholders.
5. Phillips 66 (PSX)
Refining of oil is not the excellent business out there, but it has been a good way for all trader or investors to gain more money from the energy increase in the United State (U.S). In this years. Inexpensive crude from domestic level wells has raised, and with no signs of very little production levels, the refiner could carry on to advantage from getting deal prices for the oil it wants to make gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel and other important products.
6. Sysco (SYY)
Don’t confused with it’s the computer network industry, Sysco gives food for lots of school hotels, hospitals, dining halls, restaurants and other food-preparation facilities. The company dwarfs its rivals with its efficiency and size, and its current merger with United State (US) Foods should only provide Sysco even more power in the food-services niche.
7. Yum! Brands (YUM)
The Yum! Name is very little famous than the fast-food brands in its stable: Kentucky fried chicken (KFC), Pizza Hut is very popular around the world. Yum! Has struggled recently in its more rivals industry, in part due to doubts of avian flu in China hurting its KFC (Kentucky fried chicken) sales there. However, Yum! Has beignet to rebound and going forward, it’s poised to provide McDonald’s (MCD) and its other competitors a run for their money.
8. Verizon (VZ)
Now a day’s boom in tablets, smart phones and other mobile devices has curved into wireless network availability from a luxury into a necessary and Verizon is the main tablets, smart phones and other mobile wireless provider in the nation. The market trader or Investors should get more confidence from Verizon’s large bet on itself currently: It spent about $130 billion to buy out the 45 % stake in its wireless division that Britain’s Vodafone (VOD) owned. In addition to the probable more growth from wireless, investors also find a dividend of more than 4 %.
9. Starbucks (SBUX)
If you have rare waited in line for coffee, you know firsthand how a lot of people make coffee huge Starbucks a necessary part of their each and every day. While the stock has raised tenfold since the financial crisis, like Starbucks has gone beyond coffee to fetch in other concepts.
10. PepsiCo (PEP)
The PepsiCo may be not having the top-selling cola in the world, but it has great that Coca-Cola (KO) Never: a profitable snack business to go with its drink offerings. That mixture has more helped PepsiCo rise significantly in current years, and it also gives a few protections for investors from concerns about the effect of sugary soft drinks on the adipositas and other health conditions. Moreover, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Indra Nooyi helped lead the way moves toward offerings of healthier, Providing PepsiCo a head-start over its competitors.
11. Google (GOOG)
The company whose name is synonymous with online search carries on to rule over its rivalry. Efforts to extend its monarchy with its well-liked Android mobile operating system (OS), and its gaining of more online-video and huge YouTube have given Google even excellent growth opportunities for the future. Google has started making large money from PPC, mobile ads and lots of other activities, a trick that has confounded lots of its rivals.
12. Disney (DIS)
All Investors know name of Disney, with its massive film empire going back approximately 90 years. Over time, via Disney has come to mean lot more, with its theme parks drawing many more visitors each year, its media presence bringing ESPN and ABC to people around the world, and its retail stores taking good advantage of the massive marketing ability the company has to promote beneficial branded products. In picky, the combination of Marvel, Pixar, and Lucas film could be the largest growth engine for Disney’s future, with cross-platform chances that could boost Disney’s presence in television, movies, and other types of content that have not even been imagined of yet.
13. Chevron (CVX)
This is the 2nd largest United State (U.S). Oil Company, Chevron gas stations are almost all over the place. But Chevron’s largest money-makers company is far from your corner store: It has enormous offshore natural-gas fields off the coast of the Australia and operations in the Gulf of Mexico and off the Brazilian coast holding big promise. If you are tired of paying via the nose for gas, owning Chevron lets you claim few of those profits for yourself.
14. Altria Group (MO)
The Tobacco stocks can be a contentious purchase but if you do not object on Altria’s premium Marlboro brand, social-responsibility grounds and strong share market overall provide the company a important edge over a lot of its competitors. To know the steady drop in traditional cigarette sales, Altria currently moved forward to offer its MarkTen brand of the electronic cigarettes, with hopes of supplementing its existing profits sources. Shareholders advantages from a big 5 % dividend yield.
Never Wait another Minute
If you would like to begin 2015 off exactly, never wait another minute to begin investing. You should not expect 2015 to repeat 2014’s stellar performance, but over the big haul, stocks will approximately surely beat out the next-to-nothing rates you will find with most bank accounts.
END OF THE DAY REPORT (21 April 2015):
Nifty ends below 8400 mark falls for the fifth consecutive day:
Markets end in a red zone for the fifth consecutive trading session dragged by the negative news flows in Sun Pharma and disappointing figures of HCL Tech. Sharp selling is seen in the last trading hours.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- HUL extend its losses and HOVS Services dips 20 percent on the back of huge volumes.
- Bajaj Finance dips on equity dilution concerns.
- Gujarat Gas extends gain, hits fresh high today post PNGRB nod for the gas network in Thane.
- Realty stocks moved higher after Maharashtra govt scraps MDP (Mumbai Development Plan).
- Bank of Maharashtra ties up with LIC for providing insurance to provide life insurance under Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) to its saving account members.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Sun Pharma today falls as much as after Daiichi sold its stake (open market transaction) in the company.
- Real estate major DLF dips as much as and hits 3 months low on report, SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) moved to SC in the disclosure norm violation matter.
- JMT Auto gains after the board approved a stock split in the ratio of 1:5 today (i.e. each share with the face value of Rs 10 will be sub-divided into five equity shares with a face value of Rs. 2 each.)
- PFC dips on media news that the company plans to raise Rs 60000 crore from its short term and long term borrowing in this financial year.
- Thomas cook gains as company ties up with its network presence with leaner, more efficient, technology-assisted outlets.
- Tyre stocks were under pressure in today’s trading session, Ceat Ltd dips 9 percent.
- Shares of Just dial were under pressure after announcing that board of directors meeting will be held this month on 21st April.
- Tata Sponge tanks as reported 79 percent fall in the March quarter (Q4) net profit of 8.57 crore due to lower realization.
- HCL Tech falls in early trades as Q3 net profit (q-o-q) falls by 12% stood at Rs 1683 crore.
- Symphony today reported a 35 percent rise on year on a yearly basis in Q4 net profit stood at 36.51 crore. The Stock moved higher.
- Hindustan Zinc dips after reported lower-than-expected Q4 earnings numbers, net profit rise by 6% at Rs. 1,997 crore.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- IDBI EQ trading near around its important level of 84.90 and closed below it, More buying is expected above it, Buy above 84.90 targets 85.75/86.60/87.45 maintain SL of 83.90..
- Aban EQ didn’t breach its important support level of 446 if it will able to break this level more selling could be seen,its next support is seen around 436-433 and resistance 457-460.
- European gains today as investors eyed the release of German economic sentiment data due later in the day, gains despite concerns over the lack of an agreement on economic reforms for bailout funds between Greece and its creditors.
- Asian stocks moved higher as investors focused on the prospect of continued easy policies (monetary policies) regionally following China’s decision to cut the cash reserve ratio for banks.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers of Yes Bank, Mastek and Everest Industry on Wednesday i.e. On 22nd April 2015.
Today Market Trend:
– Nifty is expected to trade flat to mildly negative in the initial hours of the trading, Nifty future is expected to find support at around 8430. Havells India acquires 51 percent stake in Promptec Renewable Energy Solutions Pvt Ltd, a Bangalore based company engaged in marketing and manufacturing of LED products including street lighting, office lighting and Solar lighting. ONGC has signed a MoC (Memorandum of Collaboration) with IITs to develop new technology for oil and gas exploration. HCL Tech posts weak results. RBI has allowed FPIs to invest in GSS Infotech.
You can follow Trifid Research that will always give you proper stock market knowledge and tips for example Stock Tips, Option Tips , Commodity Tips and Nifty Tips for all trader and investor. He is also contributing on Twitter @trifidresearch and FaceBook @trifidresearch. The Trifid Research recommends Apple, Chevron, Google, McDonald’s, PepsiCo, Starbucks, Sysco, and Walt Disney.