Markets opened strong and sustained at higher levels for the most part of the session, but the volatility was seen in the last hour due to March F&O Expiry and so dropped some points to close the session on a flat note while March series was a tremendous bull rally on back of Foreign buying. Nifty future was unable to test the psychological resistance of 7800 and the short term trend is likely to continue the bulls. Intraday support is seen in the range of 7700-7670.
SUPPORT : 7700 & 7670
RESISTANCE: 7780 & 7830
- Nifty ends below 7,750 on March F&O expiry; IT, Media gains, PSU bank tanks.
- Lupin gains after introducing Generic Aricept Tablets in the US.
- M&M today acquires stake in Sampo Rosenlew, ventures into combining harvester business.
- SBI toady launches ‘State Bank of India No Queue’ Mobile App; stock tanks.
- Natco Pharma surged on sale of non-core business in the US.
- Aurobindo gets nod for gastrointestinal drug from USFDA.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.