Markets opened on a strong note but were trading flat in the first half of the session while gained in the second half and lead towards record highs closing on a positive note. Nifty future hovered around 6550 for most part of the session and strength in rupee lead it towards the resistance of 6600. Now, 6600 is seen as strict key mark for nifty while profit booking on such high levels may find support in the range of 6520-6480.
SUPPORT: 6520 & 6480
RESISTANCE: 6600 & 6640
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex trades flat; metals, IT, pharma crack & banks lead.
- Weak Chinese data hurts emerging stocks, knocks India off highs.
- Infotech buys US-based Softential in all cash deal.
- GSK raises India unit stake to 75% via open offer.
- Tata Power to allot 7 shares for every 50 under rights issue.
Author : Trifid Research