Markets opened on a flat note but were able to strongly breach the immediate resistance marks to lead towards crucial marks and closed on a positive note. Nifty future after surpassing the level of 6160 headed towards the psychological mark of 6200. Now, if it sustains above 6200 then next resistance is seen near 6240-6250 and closing around this zone will confirm a short bull rally. If correction occurs then major support is seen around 100 day EMA of 6130.
SUPPORT: 6160 & 6130
RESISTANCE: 6240 & 6280
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex trades 111 pts higher; capital goods, healthcare lead.
- NTPC tanks 11%, hits 7.7-year low on CERC norms.
- SKS Micro up 4% as co completes Rs 158 cr securitisation.
- Ruchi Soya announce JV with DJ Hendrick and KMDI Int’l.
- ICRA surges over 19% on open offer.
Source : Trifid Research