Markets are fully captured by bears as they are breaking all the major support levels on the daily charts mainly led by anxious global markets and continuous fall in Crude Oil prices while returning to intraday session main laggards were Oil &Gas and finally closed losing more than 1%. Nifty future broke the major psychological support of 7400 and closed below it. Further bears can drag the index towards the next major support of 7210 in coming sessions. Intraday resistance is 7450
SUPPORT : 7330 & 7290
RESISTANCE: 7420 & 7460
• NSE index tanks to 19-month low as crude slips.
• Kotak Bank reported a 11.5% jump in Q3 net profit; Asset quality remained stable.
• Wipro Q3 profit declines, IT services revenue misses forecast.
• LIC Housing Finance reported strong Q3 numbers, profit up 22% at Rs 419 crore.
• Karnataka Bank tanks after Q3 net dips 9%to Rs 97 crore.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.