Markets witnessed a range bound session and ended on a flat note sustaining near to their resistance marks since last two sessions indicating strength. Nifty future took support of 21 day EMA of 6160 since last two consecutive sessions and if rupee appreciation continues then index will lead towards the resistance of 6270-6300. Support is seen near 6160; holding below which selling pressure may be seen. Overall, markets are likely to move in consolidated phase.
SUPPORT : 6190 & 6150
RESISTANCE: 6270 & 6310
Daily Market Trend
- Sensex ends mildly higher; realty, capital goods gain.
- FT sells S’pore arm for $150 mn, to repay FX loan.
- Jet flies over 4% as promoter entity sells stake.
- Power Grid $1.2 billion share sale likely to open on December 3.
- OnMobile loses steam due to losses from LiveWire.
Intraday Stock Calls:
INDUSINDBANK EQ BUY ABOVE 433 TARGETS 437.30/441.70/446.10 SL 428.60
NMDC EQ SELL BELOW 129.50 TARGETS 128.20/126.90/125.60 SL 130.80
Future Equity Calls:
ASIANPAINT FUT BUY ABOVE 537 TARGETS 539/541/543 SL 534.50
JINDALSTEEL FUT BUY ABOVE 260 TARGETS 262/264/266 SL 258
Source : Trifid Research Pvt Ltd.