Markets opened flat but sustained buying was seen in the entire session and positive momentum was seen in the last hour of trade and closed on satisfactory note. Nifty future lied in the same consolidation range on daily charts while closed above crucial 5900 mark indicating strength further. Now, 6000 is seen as near term strong resistance. On lower side, 5870-5840 is seen as major support range for the index.
SUPPORT : 5880 & 5840
RESISTANCE: 5980 & 6030
Daily Nifty Trend
- Sensex trades mildly higher; Tata Power, NTPC rally.
- Manappuram Finance and Muthoot Finance remain under pressure on RBI norms.
- Polaris Financial rallies 7% on talks it’s selling IT services unit.
- Tata Motors shares rally 2% as Moody’s upgrades JLR to Ba2.
- NMDC plunges as Naxals attacks Dantewada plant.
Intraday Stock Tips
ARVIND EQ BUY ABOVE 85.30 TARGETS 86.10/87/87.90 SL 84.45
BANKINDIA EQ BUY ABOVE 178.50 TARGETS 180.20/182/183.80 SL 176.75
Future Stock Tips
COALINDIA FUT BUY ABOVE 301.15 TARGETS 303.15 /305.15/307.15 SL 299.10
KOTAKBANK FUT BUY ABOVE 720 TARGETS 716/724/728 SL 732