END OF THE DAY REPORT (30th MARCH):
Market gains more than one percent.
Markets gains more than 1 percent snapping eight days losing streak led by Capital Goods, FMCG, Infra & financials. Nifty ends near 8500 mark ends at 8492 while Sensex gains 517 points ends at 27975.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- UltraTech Cement, Century textiles soars 5 percent on reports that ultratech is planning to takeover Century’s cement arm.
- Magma gains 13 percent ahead of board meet.
- Bharti Infratel gains on a block deal.
- ONGC moved higher on expansion plan.
LEADERS OF THE DAY:
- Larsen & Toubro Limited extend gains after reported that one of its subsidiaries wins new order of Rs 1711 crore.
- Shares of telecom service provide recovered from Friday losses as rating agencies maintained an outperformer rating. Idea gains 7 %.
- Defence equipment and manufacturers stocks were in focus on reports that govt. authorized a crore project worth Rs 5113 to develop a next-generation AWACS (Airborne Warning and Control System).
- Fortis zooms on reports that the company sold its Singapore hospital to Concord Medical Services (International) Pvt Ltd worth Rs 251 crore.
- BHEL surged after bags new order from TSGENCO for power project.
- India Cement gains; HC of madras had given permission to the company to merge two of its subsidiaries with itself.
- Shares of STAR (Strides Arcolab) rallied after announced that it has launched new generic drug Sofosbuvir in India under the brand name ‘Virso’.
- Banking stocks gains on reports ICICI Bank has recovered 100 million dollar of capital from its UK and Canada unit.
- NTPC today issued bonus debentures for Rs 10,000 crore to its existing shareholders, including Rs 7,726 crore to the central government for funding its expansion plans.
- Coal India zooms as company appointed the custodian of the coal field that was won by JSPL (Jindal Power) but the allocation was cancelled later by Union Government.
ON THE FLIP SIDE: (LAGGARDS)
- Shares of TVS Motor were under pressure after CLSA starts stock rating with Sell and a target of Rs 190.
- Tech Mahindra falls in an otherwise market on the back of heavy volumes.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- After gap up opening Tata Elxsi consolidate for the whole trading session could not breach its early morning high, 1189 is good resistance level for the stock (for intraday), if crosses this level then more buying can be seen in the stock. So, Buy above 1189 targets 1200.80/1212.80/1225 maintain SL of 1177.
- Sonata Software gains for the third straight day and trading near its all time high, more buying can be seen as stock is moving upside to touch its fresh high, so purchase above 175. It’s all time high i.e. 176.80 will act as an important resistance, if it sustains above this level/mark more bull run can be seen in coming trading session. 168 will act as an important support.
- Shares of European market gains as investors continued to focus on developments in Greece, to secure more international funds and avoid bankruptcy country pursued efforts.
- China shares moved higher today, gains led by Life Insurance, Oil Equipment Services & Distribution and Real Estate Investments & Services.
- Asian stock gains with China stocks nearing a seven-year peak on hopes for more infrastructure spending and policy stimulus, while oil prices suffered further from excess supply.
How To Trade Options
To study how to trade options can be very simple if one has the techniques of how to enter the entire process. Firstly study how doing this can be a gambling matter with the trader either flats our losing or success, with very small middle ground. Options trading can be a more risky form of trading but can be more profitable once one has gone via the process of better understanding how to perform this. Many traders can financially benefit from learning how doing this.
Initially study how to trade options and good techniques used can allow people to invest their own money correctly and in their best interest. Learning how to do trade options can include learning different tips and techniques on how doing this more safely. To know basic understanding how doing this can be a quite very simple process. Hence, everyone has to do is have the common know how is that possible and how to perform trade options? Fine by reading via these easy random steps below can help in learning how to make perform this. Firstly must be well experienced in the basic concepts of how to trade options previous to going any segments.
To understand how to perform this should start with learning the whole thing eagerly and with an open mind previously to the option trading. To know the basic understanding how doing this one can’t provide, to more risk any of their own money into trades without previously think about options. Learning how to better perform options Trifid Research will give you excellent Free Option Tips. This is most valuable for those individual traders who have learned to tread carefully previous to putting any of their money at much more risk. In summary, basics of market to understand how to perform this can help the individual trader to learn they do this basic tricks and tactics and can help their understanding options trade. Here are provide you how to better perform options trade can help individuals make simple trades and with a clearer understanding of how the process works, allowing more money to be build.
Here is mention six important rules to keep in mind when you begin trading options that will help you out of difficulty:
1. Don’t trade more than you can’t afford to lose your money. This is called capital risk. If you risk more than you can make in a single paycheck at your day job or risk more than 2-5 % of your a/c in a single trade, you are putting yourself on the quick track to not a success by not protecting yourself from very much risk. Differentiate yourself with the capital and you will stay out of the problem.
2. Always avoid positions with lots of risk. If you sell a call, the stock itself to cover up your position rather than risking infinite loss should the stock rally or hedge not in favor of potential losses of purchasing another call.
3. Always educate yourself! Nobody gets to be a millionaire with 1 or 2 confidential systems and some extra hours of work per day or week. It takes tough work, so be mentally prepared to keep a student when moving forward into the options trade, and little days you can enjoy independence without having to keep a 8 to 4 like a lot of retail traders do.
4. Learning how to begin options trade with knowledge of the market terms and conditions. Options trader to know the difference b/w ‘call’ and ‘put’ options. Learn more about option valuation and premiums. Be an always educate arm and trader yourself with outstanding, follow the old trading principles and also you can ask advice from friends or colleagues who dealt with trading. Look for referrals and assign time for research. It is also suitable to learn market trading techniques and strategies.
If you have not enough time for market technical and fundamental research don’t take risks just go to best stock advisory companies like Trifid Research that will give you all segment advice and tips eg. Free Nifty Tips, Commodity Tips, Stock Tips and Option Tips.
5. Start trading on the stock markets. This is maybe one of the most excellent ways to learn how to trade options. As theory proves to be enough, a practical tool is really the manner of testing the waters. In this best way, you know what it gets to trade and manage your earnings.
6. Always begins with studying and ends with more and more studying. Gain more experience in options trading is practically earned. Know the range of your finances and don’t compromise every percent. Further, options’ trading has its losses and downsides, why it is good to not gamble with all.
Hence, one of the best advantages with options is additional leverage. You can just simply buy the option and do the similar thing. They are a necessary tool for forecasting price action.