END OF THE DAY REPORT (28 MAY 2015):
Market ends on a flat note to negative note; Nifty ends near around 8300 on May F&O expiry.
The market closed with marginal losses on the last day of May derivatives series due to selling pressure in pharma shares and Financials throughout the day, but the market managed to recover in the last trading hours as short covering is seen in Index heavy weights. Nifty ends 15 points down at 8319; Sensex declined 57 points to end at 27506.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Astra Zen rallied 13 percent after report strong Q4 numbers.
- Wock Pharma falls as much as ahead of Q4 numbers.
- Arvind moved higher in an otherwise market as stock turns ex-demerger today.
- NBCC today wins new project from Rajasthan Government worth Rs 378 crore.
- Adani Enterprises fall 7% on the back of profit booking.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Bank of India reported loss for the Q4 at Rs 56 crore on the back of lower interest income and higher employee costs.
- Godrej Industries hits new high on NSE (National Stock Exchange) today after reported 22 percent (Y-o-Y) jump in Q4FY14 net profit at Rs 139 crore against 114 crore same quarter last year.
- Jindal Steel & Power (JSPL) shares decline to 6 year low after the company reported loss for the Jan-March quarter.
- Hindalco Q4FY14 net profit decline by 36 percent on the back of financial cost and exceptional item.
- BPCL net down by 30 percent for the Jan-March quarter, which stood at Rs 2853 crore against 4068 crore for the same quarter last year.
- Bata India today reported a 48 percent jump in Q4FY14 net profit, which stood at Rs 58 crore.
- Engineers India posted marginal rise in Q4 net profit at Rs 108 crore.
- Reliance Infra declared Q4 profit decline by 26 percent at Rs 459 crore; Stock falls.
- Shares of United Spirits fall after MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) will probe alleged irregularities in the books of accounts of the company.
- Max India falls after the company reported a net loss of Rs. 8.25 crore for the Jan-March quarter against a profit.
- JBF Industries slipped as posted net loss of Rs. 54 crore as against net profit of Rs. 47 crore.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Shares of Ever ready Eq were trading near around its resistance which is likely to give breakouts in the next trading session. Enter above 288 marks with the targets of 290.80/293.80/296.80 maintain SL of 285.
- Sintex closed near around its support i.e. In 108.70 as didn’t give negative breakout in today’s trading session, selling pressure could be seen below this mark. Sell below 108.70 targets 107.60/106.50/105.40 maintain SL of 109.80.
- European shares fall despite Wednesday rumors of a potential deal with the country’s creditors as well as concerns over a possible Greek default persisted
- Australia shares dip as selling pressure seen in Gold, Telecoms Services and Metals & Mining sectors.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers of Berger Paints, Bharat Elec, Cipla, Glenmark, IOC, IRB Infra , Just Dial, M&M, NTPC, Oil India, Rel Capital, Reliance Comm , SAIL, Sun Pharma, Sun TV Network and Suzlon Energy on Friday i.e. On 29th May 2015.
In the Stock market Investment is extremely risky without any tips and guidance doesn’t buy & sell. We give you very safe & secure investment tips and outstanding advices to our customer. The Trifid Research team always depth analysis of global market and provides accurate Commodity Tips, Stock Tips & Nifty Tips, and Option Tips. Minimizing risk with better profit is our aim.