END OF THE DAY REPORT (26th MARCH 2015):
Geo-political crisis drags market to over two month low; Nifty ends F&O expiry below 8350.
Market dips more than 2 percent (highest percentage drop since 6 Jan 15) on geopolitical tensions and March F&O expiry and ends lowest closing level since January 14 2015. The seventh straight day fall led by IT, PSU Banks and Metal stocks.
Sensex dips 654 points to 27457 and Nifty tanked 2.21 percent to 8342.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- ONGC, Tata Steel, Bank of India hit new low on NSE.
- Bank Nifty hits three-month low; PNB, Axis Bank dips.
- Shares of TVS Motors gains as Tamil Nadu government withdraws input tax credit reversal.
- United Bank gains more than 4 percent after RBI eases lending restrictions.
- Crompton Greaves gains as HC (high court) gives nod for amalgamation
- Gayatri projects gains after company bagged new orders from Hyderabad Growth Corridor LTD worth Rs 175 crore.
- Torrent Power gains in an otherwise market after government gives nod for pooling of imported gas as well as for domestic gas for gas based power plants.
- GSPL (Gujarat state Petronet) Gail India gains in early trades as government allowed importing gas on spot basis.
- Hero Motocorp’s gains as joint venture with Magneti Marelli was today inaugurated its first autonomous “Production and Development Centre” at Manesar, Harayana.
- Bharti Airtel moved higher and idea its fresh high on expectations of winning a large pie in the 900 Mhz spectrum auction.
- Oil prices gains 5% today as Saudi Arabia launched military strikes (counter Houthi militia which aimed to topple the Yemen government).
- BPCL gains for the third straight day after rating agency i.e. HSBC upgraded stock rating to Hold from Underweight.
- L&T ends on a flat to positive note after the reports that company is planning to sell all its non-core businesses.
- Suzlon Energy gains on stake sales plan. stock up 2%.
ON THE FLIP SIDE:
- ICICI Bank dips as Ministry of Defence announced the signing of a MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) between the Indian Army and ICICI bank.
- IT shares were under pressure after the tech-led sharp sell-off in US markets. Infosys dips TCS was down 2.3%.
- SBI dips as planning tol reduce its stake in the general insurance Joint Venture Company with Insurance Australia Group (IAG) to 51 percent from 76 percent.
- RS Software dips as much as today on the back of heavy volumes.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Bharti Airtel gains on the positive new that is on expectations of winning a large pie in the 900 Mhz spectrum auction. further stock may move upside, Buy above 401 its important resistance is seen near around 407-414 and support 390-386.
- Rolta consolidate for the whole trading session today and ends on a flat note further stock may fall, Sell Rolta EQ below 155.50 and its strong support is seen near around 153.50-153 and resistance 159-161.
- European stocks dips despite positive data from Germany (consumer climate data) as fresh concerns over Greece’s debt woes weighed broadly on equity markets.
- Australia stocks dips as losses in the A-REITs, Financials and Healthcare sectors led stocks lower.
Step Guide towards Success in the Stock Market
An excellent stock market trading strategy always pays in any investment product including businesses. This will allow you know how to invest, here are step by step guide in the process. Not the entire strategy provides good results. There are a lot of winning investors who have reached the latest success point because they were don’t upset but took all failing strategy for trading a share market in India as a stepping stone to a good strategy. Hence, they plan a different strategy and then a different one until victory oriented strategies for trading of a share is reached. Of course BSE and NSE market (they both are major market movers) situations should be taken into a/c when determining the best strategies. Don’t forget to daily basis watch the NSE live and BSE live including the BSE sensex, nifty in the live stock market. It will also lots of help you apply your best plans.
The stock market trading is totally guessed work will only just give you results. For instance, if you are stock trading in a BSE company and just blindly purchase it without any idea, you may be good experience a chance success or no success at all. You can’t always go away your trading venture to possibility. Your solid earned money should not be left to be gone to the drains. Hence, if you are not knowledgeable about the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) market or stock market factors that manage in buying the true share or trading terminologies, you will not able to make better conclusions even after watching BSE Sensex or BSE live in the livestock market.
The entire information associated with a stock market can be found online; I will recommend anyone related to the Indian stock market Trifid Research web site. Here are daily market updated by the good support and resistance level and also provide you good Free Stock Tips, Option Tips, Nifty Tips and Forex Tips as you want. If you are able to make some time the only main thing you require to have is time and excited to do some research. A mix together of your market knowledge and Stock Tips and Equity Tips can well guide you towards victory. You may think how to know about the stock market history being traded. Fine, you can right of entry the similar online at an online share trading platform; so, get registered and begin obtaining the advantages.
The Stock market trading can just be buying or selling of shares like any other product, but for a market trader or exactly an investor, the trade becomes a priority idea. They invest big amounts of money in the stock market attempting to cut up huge profits in the long run. Till their a/c withers, they live in a stock market, they expect to see rise in profits and nothing else. The stock market trading also impacts our economy of countries. A country relies on how the local or international operations in the market perform.
If you are a stock market trader you may come across share adviser or brokers who give you excellent market call and tips For example Stock Tips, Option Tips, Nifty Tips etc. Go only for SEBI and CRISIL authorized share adviser or brokers as they are bound by the authority’s rules and regulations Trifid Research is the best for trader they are authorized company he is always follow the SEBI Guideline. Those investors who are not able to give time to their investing ventures have cause to smile. They can turn into sleeping investors in the right sense of the term. There are a type of stock market advisor or brokers who totally execute the trading process exactly from selecting a stock to selling and buying it on behalf of the investors.
Some Basic Rule of Indian Stock market.
1. Don’t panic
The market is unstable. Accept that. It will continue to fluctuate. Don’t panic.
If your share prices have plummeted, there is no cause to want to get free of them in a hurry. Wait invested if nothing basic about your company has changed.
2. Whenever stock market is high it will fall soon.
3. Whenever stock market is low, if don’t effect external factor then it will increase.
4. Similar rules apply to stocks scripts also.
All people say that when the market is high we will invest in the stock market, Trader are doing intraday trading is very risky. However, we say that when the stock market is going high don’t invest that is not that safe as it don’t took any tip blocking your money when NIFTY and SENSEX are already go higher. Stay for modification to come and then purchase at a lower price. Till the time fix to intraday stock trading.
An excellent time for investment – when the market is moving down, via by remembering technical and fundamental’s in mind.
An excellent time for an Intraday trading – daily is a good day for it. The condition being a little professional are assisting you with their stock market analyzes.
Good Way to earn in Bullish Indian stock market.
- Always keep in mind this is your solid earned money not anyone’s. Hence, you have to take care of it and be careful at every level, if you are taking calls from market expert then also.
- Always follow the Indian stock market.
- When the stock market falls down, don’t panic, when stock market moving up doesn’t be happy as you can earn and loose both ways approximately.
- If the Indian stock market falls down, you first short and then buy and if the stock market move up you first buy and then sell.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for expert advice.