Markets opened on negative note after intense selling in previous session but gained momentum in the last hour of trade in support of appreciation in rupee and closed on a flat note with negative bias. Nifty future found strong support around 6200 mark and showed a pull back towards 6250 and closed around it. Nifty will lie in weak zone till it sustains below 6300 and major support is seen around 6150. Immediate resistance range is seen around 6300-6320.
TREND: SIDEWAYS :
SUPPORT : 6200 & 6160
RESISTANCE : 6300 & 6340
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex ends mildly lower; M&M, Tata Power, Tata Motors fall.
- Asian shares slip after Wall Street retreat.
- Tata Teleservices jumps 9% on stake sale buzz.
- Ashok Leyland sales fall 14% in December.
- SAIL December sales grow 14%.