Markets are trading near record highs since few consecutive sessions and after gap up opening; indices shed the initial gains in later half but managed to close on a flat note. Nifty future sustained above 6600 for most part of the session and if this bullishness continues then nifty may move driftly towards psychological resistance level of 6700. On lower side, 6580 is seen as near support. Volatile movements may be seen due to F&O Expiry.
SUPPORT: 6580 & 6540
RESISTANCE: 6640 & 6670
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex flat with negative bias; Hindalco up, TCS down.
- Asia shares hit 2-wk highs on upbeat US data, Ukraine hopes.
- Suven secures two product patents for NCEs in USA.
- Unity Infra up 10%, approves corporate debt restructuring.
- Educomp up 8% on getting approval for corporate debt