Markets opened strong after Friday’s rally but could not extend the gains rather gradually fell from resistance marks on back of volatility in European markets, correction in Crude Oil prices from the previous session rally, depreciation in Rupee made the indices to settle on flat note with a slight positive bias. Nifty future can head towards 7500-7550 till it sustains above the important support of 7400 on closing basis, whereas below 7400, next support is seen around 7330.
SUPPORT : 7390 & 7340
RESISTANCE: 7480 & 7520
- Markets end on a flat to positive note; Nifty settles below 7450 mark.
- HDFC Bank net profit up 20 pct stood at Rs 3357 crore; NII up 24%.
- HCL Tech secured global IT deal from Alstom; stock ends flat.
- PC Jeweller net up 34 pct to Rs 146 crore led by festive season.
- Bata India moved higher on a LIC stake hike.
- Kwality shares gains after reported Q3 net profit up 3.5 percent to Rs 37.4 crore.