Markets are unable to sustain on higher side in the previous session as well and moved in tight range while ended the volatile session on a flat note. Nifty future took support of lower band of upward channel pattern on daily charts and is supposed to surpass this below which it will find strong support around 100 day SMA of 5830. Volatile movements are also seen due to coming F&O Expiry. On higher side, resistance is seen in the range of 5970-6000.
SUPPORT : 5870 & 5830
RESISTANCE : 5970 & 6020
Daily Stock Market Trend
- Sensex ends choppy session flat; capital goods, auto gain.
- Gati surges after winning arbitration against Air India.
- Coal India falls 2.5%, Greenpeace files complain with Sebi.
- Indigo FY13 profit rises 516% to Rs 993 crore.
- MTNL jumps on hopes of network sharing deal with
Intraday Stock Calls –
ABAN EQ SELL BELOW 212 TARGETS 209.90/207.80/205.70 SL 214.20
IDFC EQ SELL BELOW 91.35 TARGETS 90.45/89.55/88.65 SL 92.35
Future Stock Calls –
NMDC FUT BUY ABOVE 124.80 TARGETS 123.80/122.80/121.80 SL 125.80
NTPC FUT BUY ABOVE 146.50 TARGETS 147.50/148.50/149.50 SL 145.50