Markets maintained bullish momentum and tested new highs with support of rupee appreciation and settled on a strong note ahead of F&O Expiry. Nifty future on daily charts had shown strong reversal from 21 day EMA in the previous session and showed intraday bull rally after crossing 6250 resistance mark. Now, 6300 will act as key resistance level in the coming sessions. Correction can drag it towards the support range of 6200-6170.
SUPPORT : 6210 & 6170
RESISTANCE: 6280 & 6320
DAILY STOCK MARKET TREND
- Sensex ends at record high above 21,000.
- Bharti Airtel Q2 net falls 26% to Rs 512cr on forex loss.
- Lupin Q2 net up 40% to Rs 406 cr on other income.
- Havells India Q2 beats street, PAT up 44.5% to Rs 125.7 cr.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories slips over 5% as Q3 net profit lags estimates.
INTRADAY STOCK CALLS
RECLTD EQ BUY ABOVE 193 TARGETS 194.90/196.90/199 SL 191
TITAN EQ BUY ABOVE 257.50 TARGETS 260/262.50/265 SL 254.90
FUTURE STOCK CALLS
JINDALSTEEL FUT SELL BELOW 236 TARGETS234/232/230 SL 238
TECHM FUT BUY ABOVE 1563 TARGETS 1571/1579/1587 SL 1555