Markets opened on a positive note but fell sharply and consolidate in the first half, After 6 days of struggle, the bulls finally got some respite on Dalal Street on the second half of the day as tracking a rebound in Chinese stocks ilize the market while the meeting of industry chiefs with the prime minister on the state of the economy also helped sentiment.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
• Banking stocks were in demand; CNX Bank Nifty surged 3.5 pct.
• CNX Pharma snaps five days losing streaks; Auro pharma gains
• NTPC shares gains after citi upgrades stock rating with buy.
• LIC shares moved higher on fund raising plans.
• BSNL eyes Rs 42000 crore revenue in next four years.
• Sujana Towers rallied on the back of heavy volumes.
• Cairn looks to boost offshore activity on the back of crude fall.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
• JSW Energy rallied after acquisition of Jaypee’s hydro assets in Himachal worth Rs 9275 crore.
• Tyre stocks moved higher as Natural rubber price falls steeply. Ceat Ltd, Apollo tyre gains.
• Amara Raja dips in an otherwise market after Goldman Sachs stock rating to “neutral” from “buy”.
• Tara Jewels wins new orders from WalMart worth Rs 8 million; Stock hits fresh low despite of positive news flow in market.
• SpiceJet shares tanks on BSE as company is in talks to buy around 100 small turboprop aircraft.
• Britannia Industries stock dips may set up an agro processing facility in Andhra Pradesh.
• TCS shares falls after Wipro has roped in yet another top executive from TCS (Dave Chopra) to head its key global infrastructure business.
• Crompton Greaves gains as company bagged new three year contract from the French distribution network operator ERDF ( Electricite Reseau Distribution France).
• Reliance Infra stock tanks as signs MOU with Abu Dhabi Ship Building.
CALLS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
• Tata Elxsi EQ is heading towards its important resistance level, above it more fresh buying could be seen (if able to sustain) Buy above 1920 targets 1939.20/1958.60/1978.20 SL 1900.
• 8KMILES EQ breaks all its important resistance and hits fresh high, more buying seen from the current level as stock manage to give closing above its resistance point, Buy above 1349.50 targets 1363/1376.70/1390.40 SL 1336.
NEWS TO BE WATCH OUT THIS WEEK:
• Watch out for the IIP (India Industrial Production) numbers this week i.e. on 11th September 2015 (Friday).
A stop-loss order is trading tool of advanced trade that can be applied with most brokerage firms to minimize the loss with superior Stock Trading Tips and Free Option Tips. This order use especially when an investor wants to process a trade for a desire stock, however if a particular price level is touched during the trade. This order is different from a conventional market order, where trader simply specifies and wishes to trade specified shares of a stock at the current market price. Every expert knows the best utilization of these kinds of tools. Thus, a stop-loss order is fundamentally an automatic order agreed by a trader to their brokerage. Although it will simply become dynamic and be processed once the stock price in question rise to the particular stop price confirmed in the trader’s stop-loss order.
For better understanding we take an example, let’s say you have long 100 shares lot of ABC Company. You purchased the shares at $30, and nowadays they are processing a trade at $30 per share. You want to persist taking the stock so you can contribute in any prospect price support it may observe. Yet, you also don’t desire to lose all of the unrealized profits you have make up so far with the trade, and you would desire to sell out of your point if ABC shares fell to $35.
Rather than analyzing the market all trading days a week to create confidence the shares are processed to sell if ABC’s price fall, you be able to simply process a stop-loss order to basically check the price for you. You could contribution a stop-loss sell order to your brokerage to sell shares of ABC if its price drops to $35.
The brokerage house usually analyze at the prevailing market trade price (i.e. the maximum price where trader are willing to buy the stock at an agreed point in an instance), and if the price of reaches the specified stop-loss price, this order is processed and the required shares are sold. The price of bid is utilized for stop-loss to sell orders in place of the ask price or the price of market-clearing because the bid price is the price where seller can obtain currently in the market. Here in this example, a stop-loss order located for 100 shares of ABC at $35 would efficiently bound your prospective losses; make sure you are capable to sell your stock for $35 is supposed to your stock head south.
Stop-loss orders limit losses in short-sale situation with expert Nifty Tips and Forex Tips. Whenever you are on short an agreed stock, you can concern a stop-loss purchase order at a particular price. This order will be perform only when the stock’s price move up high sufficient to reach the stop-loss price, activate a purchase order effecting and terminating your short position in the stock. Here the stop-loss order would be implemented once the request price level achieve the stop-loss price, as the ask price is the price where a trader is able to purchase shares on the open market.