Markets opened with positive momentum due to strength in rupee and maintained on higher side for the whole session despite of rupee depreciation in later half and closed on a strong note. Nifty future started the Dec series on a good note and closed above its stiff resistance of 21 day EMA. Now, if it is able to sustain on higher side then resistance is seen near 6270 while 6150 will act as major support for the coming session.
SUPPORT : 6190 & 6150
RESISTANCE: 6260 & 6300
DAILY MARKET TREND
- Sensex ends 257 points higher; Bankex jumps over 2%.
- Asian shares edge up; Nikkei posts best Nov since 2005
- Jubilant Life surges nearly 10% after approval for key drug.
- Heidelberg Cement rallies 4% on plans to raise Rs 370 crore.
- Tech Mahindra rallies ahead of board meet to consider merger plans.