END OF THE DAY REPORT (16 JUNE 2015):
Market gains for the third consecutive day amid volatile trades.
Markets recovered in the last hour of trading on Dalal Street today and end on higher near the days high on account of short covering witnessed in the OMc stocks, PSU Banks and Auto shares. Nifty settled comfortably above the 8000 mark gains 46 points and ends at 8060 while Sensex gains 138 points and finally ends at 26725.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Chennai Petroleum hits fresh high on NSE on the back of huge trading volumes.
- HCL Infosystems gains (rebounds from 52-week low) as company tie up with Dell.
- Metals shares were under pressure, the CNX Metal index hit fresh low today.
- Shares of Kotak bank fall after decision on FII limit delayed.
- Shares of PI Industries gain with volumes on stake buy by Cartica Capital.
- Geometric hits fresh low on the NSE in today’s trading session.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Shares of OMC were in demand today, after these companies hike petrol prices by 0.64 per liter while diesel price cut by 1.35 per letter which we be effective from midnight today.
- Shares of Biocon moved higher after reported told that one of its arm named Syngene received nods for an IPO from SEBI.
- Shares of Jubilant dip on media reports that the company announces an increase of 10 percent for Niacinamide.
- Suven gains after reported that the company wins new 3 patents.
- Pharma Major Auro Pharma moved higher as the company received a nod from USFDA for its product.
- Nestle dips after the company said that its product maggi being destroyed worth Rs 320 crore.
- Jet Airways gain as much as after the company said that company entered into a partnership with Vietnam Airlines.
- Aarti Drugs rallied today on media reports that the company has received WHO GMP for Anti Diabetic Drug in 1st week of June.
- Bharti Infratel zooms on the back of heavy trading volumes.
- Ramky Infrastructure gains on media reports that the company is in talks to sell four road assets worth Rs. 1000 crore.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Fortis EQ gains and consolidate near around its resistance level i.e. of 159.90; more buying could be seen if able to give breakouts and sustain above it. Buy above 160 targets 161.60/163.20/164.80 maintain SL OF 158.40.
- Dish TV heading towards its all time high, fresh buying could be seen above 108.85. Enter above 108.85 targets 110/111/112.15 SL 107.60.
- European shares dips as markets eyed the release of German economic sentiment data later in the day and the breakdown in Greek debt negotiations continued to weigh.
- China shares fall after selling pressure seen in Telecoms, Mobile and Software & Computer Service stocks.
Tips To Volatile NSE and BSE Market Handling
Volatility of the NSE and BSE market is a well-ordered trend. Had the online market been more knowable & predictable, it would have been a hard story overall! The nifty and BSE Sensex would have shown figures that would have shocked all. Well, without volatility trend, Global markets can’t run; the BSE and NSE market is no exception. The more statement applies short term traders others intraday traders. If the market opens with an uptrend note, it may turn go down during mid day and/or turn the positive trend by the end of the closing hours.
Bellow is mentioning some important intraday Trading Tips to double your money include:
The stock market trader Invest in only those areas where you can AFFORD to lose: risky than even investing in stocks, day trading carries an enormous amount of risks. It is most important to exercise discretion and more careful while trading and only those amounts should be invested in where you can really manage to pay for to lose. In a matter of a few seconds or minutes, any sudden movement or stir may clean out your complete investment.
Don’t trade in lots of stocks at the similar time: While day trading, it is proper not to invest in more than 203 stocks in single time. While diversification is more important in generally investing, day-trading doesn’t leave you with the identical amount of time and independence. Besides this, watch your stocks are also more important, and more than 3 stocks will be very hard to monitor.
Choose for liquid (highly) shares: You will not be capable to square off your position at the end of the market time if you invest in small-cap or mid-cap shares. Large-cap and Index-based investments, which are highly liquid, should be traded in.
Predetermine your target levels and entry price: Set your mind to follow a sure pattern. Fix your entry price as well as target levels previous to you buy a stock.
Besides this, it is very important to keep in mind that in intraday trading you will require to use stop loss to contain any kind of impact.