Market gains more than one percent; CNX IT Index ends in red.
It was a wonderful Wednesday for Markets as snaps two days losing streak strong pullback led markets ends in three months closing high, gains led by banking & Financials and oil & gas stocks. Nifty ends above 8600 level gains more than a percent to end at 8633 on the other hand Sensex gains 322 points to end at 28504.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- All indexes end in a green zone except IT.
- Shares of Adani Ports gains as launches 1.5 billion dollar bond issue.
- Vedanta dips and hits fresh low as the company may cut jobs at aluminum unit as prices tank.
- Reliance gains as much as ahead of April-June numbers on Friday.
- Oil prices remain under pressure on the back of high inventory data.
- Indian Hotels surged with Nifty on expansion plans.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Shares of Sun Pharma bounced baked as yesterday stock dips more than 15 percent on the back of profit warning.
- Aurobindo Pharma falls in an otherwise market in early trades on USFDA inspection.
- Cipla gains as Fidelity to invest in consumer healthcare business according to media reports.
- JSW Energy today reported 15% fall in Q1 Net profit which stood @ 277 crore due to lower topline growth.
- TV 18 revenue for the Quarter one surged by 13 percent at Rs 597 crore against 527.70 crore years on year.
- Shares of PVR surged more than 5 percent and hits fresh high on NSE after the company reported robust Q1 number, profit rose 680 percent at Rs 58.50 crore compared 7.7 crore on a yearly basis.
- Bajaj Finance net profit for the Q1 rose by 30% stood at Rs 276 crore at Rs 275.63 crore.
- Shares of Tata Sponge fall in an otherwise market after the company reported a 83.98 percent fall in Q1, Net profit, which stood at Rs 7.09 crore due to sharp dips in sales.
- Eicher Motors gains after reported 41 percent rise in Q1 net profit to Rs 222 crore against 296.56 crore on a yearly basis.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance surged after reported 21 percent rise in Q1 net profit, which stood at Rs 511 crore.
- Igarashi Motors gains as reported strong Q1 numbers profit for the quarter stood at 15.6 crore compared 10.2 crore on a yearly basis.
- SKS Microfinance profit for the Q1 stood at Rs 61.1 crore; NII up at Rs 116.5 crore for the June quarter
CALLS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Shares of PVR moved higher on the back of strong Q1 numbers reported today, Stock hits fresh, high today, more buying seen in stock as it ends with a big bullish candle. Buy above 870 targets 878.70/887.50/896.40 SL 861.
- Mphasis EQ had given breakouts on its important resistance level of 427.70 and given closing above it which shows more buying from here. Buy above 433.30 targets 437.60/442/446.50 SL 428.90.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers Bajaj Auto, Biocon, DHFL, GAIL, Granules, Lupin, Rallis, United Sprites, Wipro and L&T Finance on Wednesday i.e. On 23rd July 2015.
10 Great Ways to Learn Stock Trading
New traders taking their primary steps along with learning the fundamentals of trading must have information about multiple resources of quality learning. Just like driving a car, trial and problem coupled with the capability to keep boosting forth will ultimately lead to achievement.
One big benefit of stock trading depends on many the facts. Traders have enough time to grow and sharpen their skills. The approaches used more than twenty years ago are still used today. This is the game of full of excitement and force. So for new traders wanting to receive their first attempt and I offer great guidance to the easy question, “How make my startup of trading?”
1. Firstly, Open a stock Trading account
Search an excellent online broker and open a trading account. After that with a great effort you become familiarized with the layout and can get the benefit of the free trading instrument and deep market research provide to the customer only so that they make trading happily with expert Stock Tips. Several brokers even suggest practical trading which is tremendously helpful because you are able to do trade with play capital. A big tool for evaluating online brokers can be got through many websites.
2. Read books for clear concepts
Books are the great tool which provides all the necessary details and basic information and are economical compared to the expenses of classes, demo seminar, and learning DVDs available across the websites. Many websites provide thousand of books related to stock trading, and many investors consider this website. My favorite book is How to Make Money in Stocks by the writer of William O’Neil, and he is founder of CANSLIM Trading.
3. Read articles
Articles are unbelievable sources of information; Different types of articles are available for different subjects. Article plays a vital role in knowledge gaining. It is necessary for all traders that they must take information from reliable content sites like as Google search and investopedia.com are very popular sites.
4. Find a reliable mentor
A mentor is very necessary in all fields because they provide proper guidance and you can follow on this guidance and make profits, the mentor provides superior such as Stock Tips, Nifty Tips, Forex Tips and Option Tips. They could be your family member, or your well-wisher, or professor, or co-worker, or any individual who connects to you and has a basic knowledge of the stock market. Although a good mentor is prepared to give the answer of every query, give help, advice for useful resources, and maintain spirits up if the market gets hard. . Forums can be very helpful, every doubt and query can be answered when you ask. We provide you two recommendations contain Elite Trader and Trade2Win.
5. Learning the greats
Learning about the supreme traders of years past will offer perception, motivation, and appreciation for the stock market. We show you the Greats investors whose names are Warren Buffett, George Soros, Benjamin Graham, Jesse Livermore, among others. One of my preferred book series is the Market Wizards and its author is Jack Schwager.
6. Study and follow the market movement
Many news sites such as Money Controls, Yahoo Finance and Google Finance provide as a large resource for new traders. For depth report, seem no further than the Economic Times and BBC News. By watching the market updates and reading breaking news and important headline stories related to stocks and investors can prepare themselves to trends, 3rd party examination, not to include economic theory and common business. Taking quotes and examine essential data can also provide as another good resource of information.
7. Apply paid subscriptions
Paying for deep research and study can be both for learning purpose and useful. Most of traders may get watching or analysis, market experts to be more supportive than wanting to concern just now educated lessons themselves. There are many websites available across the web that make charged; the issue is in searching the correct ones for you. Always see a list of all the services and its charges. Other well appreciated services like as Trifid Research.
8. Just go to seminars, attend classes
Seminars can guide you with helpful insight into the general market and precise investment types. Various seminars will concentrate on one definite aspect of the market and how the lecturer has created success employing their own approach over the years. Sometimes seminars have been paid and sometimes free of cost. Some seminars can be very beneficial and provide amazing experience, just be cognizant of the sales throw that will roughly always appear at the end.
9. Purchase your first stock or perform trading through a simulator
Account set up with your online broker, the best technique to start it to just take the plunge and create your initial trade. Remember, don’t be scared to begin, even 10 – 20 shares will provide a good start up chance and its reason of getting you in the most exciting game. When trading with genuine capital is not feasible initially or not interesting, using a stock simulator for practical trading. There are many kinds of online brokers provide a virtual trading for practicing. One of the more general problem traders create is going weary and attempt to score large with a full portfolio point out of the entrance. This is a frequently painful error and you think why many new traders suffer big losses primarily.
10. Register for our free daily market recaps
Register and Join our trading world, in which we provide best services to help all kinds of trader such as equity traders, forex traders, commodity traders, Intraday traders, option traders and future traders. And we also provide 2 days free trial services and many more exciting offers. Just go to the website http://www.trifidresearch.com and do sign up.