Market ends on a flat to negative note amid huge volatility.
Markets remain directionless as volatility reigns supreme on the street and end the day virtually unchanged on continuing concerns over corporate earnings, delay in passage of reform centric legislative proposals and forecasts of a subpar monsoon season. Nifty close above its crucial level after a record fall in WPI as well as hopes of rates, rate, Nifty ends at 8224 dips 11 points. Sensex ends at 27206 falls 45 points.
April wholesale price inflation (WPI) softened further for the 6 consecutive straight month to a low of -2.65% v/s -2.33% in March.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- PSU Banking stocks were in in limelight/demand; oriental Bank gains 11%.
- Emami Ltd moved higher by 8% after reported better than expected Q4 numbers.
- Man Industries gains 15 percent on export orders of Rs 510 crore.
- UFO movies today listed at a discount of 4 percent below issue price.
- Lupin acquired Medquímica Indústria Farmacêutica SA (Brazilian drug maker).
- Glenmark Pharma moved higher after rating agency upgrade the stock rating.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Aditya Birla Nuvo reported robust Q4 earnings, profit for the March quarter, up by 89 percent on yearly basis stood at Rs 332 crore.
- Oriental Bank in short OBC today reported net loss for its March quarter numbers at Rs 178 crore, NPA improves.
- Jubilant Industries rallied for the second straight week gains more than 70% in past 8 trading sessions on the positive news that Aditya Birla Retail had acquired the company.
- NTPC gains as CCEA (Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs) gives nod for disinvestment department’s plan to sell stake in Indian Oil and NTPC.
- Jubilant Foodwork reported a 26 % jump in Q4 net profit, which stood at Rs 524.1 crore compared to Rs 433.7 crore last year.
- Indian Bank Q4 net dips by 24 percent in the March quarter, which stood at Rs 206 crore.
- Castrol today reported a 11 percent rise in Q4 net profit at Rs 147 crore, as last year in same March quarter company reported 132 crore of net profit.
- Shares of Arvind Ltd end flat as reported 49 percent decline in Q4 net profit stood at Rs 48.23 crore on the back of higher expenses (exceptional expense of Rs 48.44 crore.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Asian Paints EQ gains and given breakouts of its important resistance level of 784.90, given closing above it and ends with a big bullish candle which indicates more buying from current levels. Buy above 803 targets 811/819.10/827.30 maintain SL of 794.90.
- Emami Ltd EQ gains after reported robust quarter numbers, more buying could be seen from this positive news and on daily charts it ends with a big green candle. Buy above 1049 targets 1059.40/1070/1080.80 maintain SL of 1038.
- European shares dips on the back of the sharp losses in financial and mining shares as a global selloff in bond markets continued.
- China shares were mixed as fresh buying seen Electricity, Utilities and Oil Equipment, Services & Distribution sectors while selling pressure seen in Retailers, Software & Computer Services and Media stocks.
- Australia stocks dip Metals & Mining, Health Care and Resources led by these sectors.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers of Bf Utilities, HDIL, Cox and Kings, Dena Bank, Edelweiss, JSW Steel, Tata Coffee, and Torrent Pharma on Friday i.e. On 15th May 2015.
Daily News Alerts:
– Supreme Court rejects the plea of telecom operators regarding extension of 2G licenses; talks likely to get impacted because of the outcome as they have to shed more funds in order to bid for the 2G licenses.
– Indian markets are expected to trade amidst huge volatility. Lupin in focus after acquiring Brazil’s Mediquimica. GAIL signed MoU with IOC and Dhamra LNG Terminal. WPI data will come today; RBI’s stance will be guided by it.
10 Simple Ways to Learn Trading
New traders before trying to take their essential steps, they are going to learn the basics of stock trading; they should have all the necessary access to multiple resources for better understanding. So we are offering 10 simple ways to good startup.
1. First of all, open a broker account
Get a good online broker and open an account. After that you become familiarized with the trading environment and can get the benefit of the free trading instruments offered to customers only.
2. Read Stock learning Books
Books give necessary information about stock and are generally inexpensive. Here “How to Make Money in Stocks” written by William O’Neil is a very famous book.
3. Read Stock Articles
Articles can supply an improbable resource and are generally simple to recognize and follow.
4. Find a Mentor
A trading mentor may be friend, co-worker a family member, a close friend or. An expert mentor is willing to respond query, give help, advise helpful resources, and keep morale up if the market gets hard.
5. Inquire Lots of Questions
Having a platform where you have to ask questions and get answers is a vast asset for any new market updating.
6. Look Financial News Sites
News and financial sites like as Yahoo Finance and Google Finance provide us a great resource for necessary information about stock and new investors.
7. Consider Paid Payment
Paying for examining and study can be both instructive and valuable. Some traders may search watching or observing market professionals to be more beneficial.
8. Watch TV for Stock News
There are many news channels provide stock report, with this you can make own strategies and Stock Tips. CNBC is one of the examples of stock news channel.
9. Attend Seminars
Seminars can offer important approaching into the general market and precise investment form. Most seminars will target on one definite part of the market.
10. Join the stock group
Many stock trading groups are available on Facebook and other social networking sites; Nifty Lover is a group from where you can take best Nifty Tips.