After slipping sharply in the Aug series markets further extended their declining trend as the Sept series too closed in the negative terrain. Sensex and the Nifty closed lower by 1.4% in the Sept series.
Coming back to today’s session It was a volatile session, Benchmark share indices ended marginally higher, following the expiry of September derivative contracts. Meanwhile, the expectation that the RBI might go in for another rate-cut, its fourth of the year, at its policy meet next week also aided sentiment.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
• Godrej Properties gains on a large bulk deal.
• REC up as signs MoU with AP Power and Transmission Corp of AP.
• VLCC reported that the Co. Files IPO papers with SEBI.
• HCC wins new order worth Rs 17.83 billion from NHAI.
• JSW Energy plans to acquire 74 pct stake in Monnet Power.
• STAR gains as Jefferies starts with ‘buy’.
• Accenture will launch Accenture Connected Analytics Experience.
STOCKS END IN A GREEN TERRITORY:
• Lupin gains after Credit Suisse upgrades stock rating from neutral to outperform, betting on its diabetes drugs.
• Ashoka Buildcon gains as much as after reported that company has secured new highway projects worth Rs 4.14 billion.
• Elder Pharma gains more than 13 percent today after board considers selling overseas subsidiaries.
• According to media reports Suzlon bagged new 105 MW turnkey orders from SMEs, PSUs; Stock gains.
• Oberoi Realty shares moved on a higher side as company to launch Borivali Project.
• Ballarpur Industries gains as a company about to sell entire stake in SFI at 500 million dollars.
• Hotel Leela surged as company about to raise Rs 1,000 crore through issue of securities.
• Dena Bank shares moved higher after the board has permitted to subject equity shares worth Rs. 407 crore to government.
STOCKS END IN A RED TERRITORY:
• IRB Infra Dips Company has decided to set up an infrastructure investment trust by March 2016 to sell or transfer stake in SPVs.
• Coal India tanks in an otherwise market on reports that it may revise capex plans soon. According to Reports.
• Idea Cellular shares will fall in today’s trading session as announces a shift to Per Second Billing.
• Bharti Airtel shares tanks despite of positive news flow in market that company signs agreement with Liquid Telecom.
• Shares of Reliance Communications (RCOM) tanks as plans to exit telecom tower business.
CALLS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION (Monday):
• Guru EQ is heading towards its important resistance, positive breakouts could be seen in the coming trading days Buy above 265 targets 267.65/270.30/273 SL 262.20.
• Korean EQ has given breakouts of its resistance and trading above it which indicates more buying from current levels. Buy above 52 targets 52.60/53/53.60 SL 51.40.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
• Watch out for the Monetary Policy (Interest Rate Decision, CRR, Repo Rate, Reverse Repo Rate) next week i.e. on 29th Sept 2015.
Every investor is very excited when they are to invest in the stock market, but sometime this excitement may be dangerous when investors are new. Before any investment in stocks or actively trade them, it’s critical task for you to familiar with the stock exactly, and require information must be known such as what a stock and how the stock market works and which factors affect the market. After clear all concepts you can put your money on the stock market with expertly or we can say in another word with expert tips like as Stock Tips, Option Tips. You must be prepared before taking any step.
Included here are essential facts to know before applying money for that first deal or primary trade, as well as: what it actual significance of own stock; then an evaluation between stocks to bonds and a report of prospective risks and profits; a clarification of how stocks are purchased and sold on the first time and second time in marketplaces; a discussion of the privileges and security and risk cover of stockholders; an evaluation on common and ideal stock; and best approaching like as best Nifty Tips into the Nifty and SENSEX markets. Last, but positively not least, you can study on two major facts related to focus on stock price value – supply and demand and quarterly profits report. All of this is necessary facts for any hopeful trader or investor.
Stock and bonds: How companies explode profits ratio
As companies develop with time, sometimes they require to raise investment in order to enlarge operations, purchase new tools, build a new plant or office structure, and numerous other reasons. For smaller events, it may be probable to take a loan from a bank to cover require expenses. If very huge sums are required, then companies may instead make a decision to permit securities to the general public. It is the same process in forex trading with superior Forex Tips.
One way to take a decision about this is to borrow funds by applying “debt securities” like as bonds. When companies sell bonds, they’re ready for borrowing funds from the organization and associate of the public who purchase them. On the return for the loan, buyers look forward to receive interest money and then accept the full face of the bond at a specific date in the coming days.
Although, if a company does not have required to be saddled with interest money to creditors and face refund of the liability on a particular date, they may select to issue “equity securities” like stock in order to elevate the money they require.
Risks and Profits of stocks vs. Bonds
When you have a stock, nothing is definite. If the company becomes bankrupt, you can lose your whole money. There may be nothing left over for you as a stock trader once the banks and bondholders have been spent during insolvency – stockholders maintain lower precedence in an insolvency filing than creditors.
On the other situation, if the company performs well, you may gain much more as compare to bondholders. Not only might you accept dividends if the company is beneficial, the value of the stock itself may also increase over time — sometimes with spectacular results. Although bondholders are usually exposed to minimize risk, they only set to increase interest payments over time, which normally is less than the possible increase from stocks.
When applying money in stocks, your purpose is to take intended risks so that your property will value at a rate greater than possible interest money. When spend money in bonds, the goal is to protect your property at lower possibility while making income from interest money over time.