– Indian markets closed in the green today, discontinuing its past two day loses. The markets went upward backed by the positive world market update. Many broking firms have referred to this fall as temporary and conditional which has supported the traders view. This temporary downfall is still on the cards and markets could remain weak for a few more sessions, best strategy to buy near about support as long term trend is positive.
– US FOMC is expected to continue its interest rate hike view. Initially assumption was going on that the US Fed will increase interest rate before its scheduled time, but today the assumptions seem to be fading away and the market continued its trend. US CPI (inflation) data too went way down than expectation; bad for the economy but good for Indian markets as FII will keep their funds here invested.
– Gold and Silver at MCX is trading flat, but are expected to rise mildly if the FOMC speaks out as per expectations and goes on to continue with its policy. IT and Capital goods shares went up today along with Cement stocks which surged up on the back of assumption that southwestern monsoon is about to go and construction industry will start their work in full swing.
– The cairn India’s share price went up as the company announced that it has discovered three oil blocks in Rajasthan region, which will increase its revenue for the future. Sugar production has gone up this year too, despite having weak rainfalls, which will increase supply and reduce prices of the commodity; Sugar companies went down on the news and are expected to trade lower tomorrow too; Sell sugar companies below support.
– US Oil Inventory is expected to raise expectations of crude oil demand and on the other hand OPEC is expected to reduce its global oil demand expectations which will also make them cut oil supplies accordingly thus reducing crude supply and increasing prices. Analysts have kept their eyes on this development.