Markets opened on a cautious note on the beginning of the new financial year and sustained at higher levels, but lost some strength over weak European markets while profit booking in heavyweights, energy and IT stocks also added to weakness, although indices gained in the last hour to close on a flat note with a slight negative bias. Nifty future is not able to surpass the 7800 mark and on the lower side 7700 is the immediate support below which certain correction can be seen.
SUPPORT : 7700 & 7660
RESISTANCE: 7780 & 7820
- Market ends on a weak note on the first day of F.Y 16; Nifty ends above 7700.
- Nifty launches new Index for mid cap and small cap stocks.
- HCL Technologies to acquire Geometrics’ business; stock gains.
- Den Networks rallied as the company plans to sell 55 pct stake in Den Sports.
- Union Bank sets MCLR for one year at 9.45 pct.
- Tata Motors March sales up by 24% stood at 53057 units; Export up 15%.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.