Markets made a good start on the first session of the week after the dragging so seen in the last week and on intraday charts, pull back was hit in late session on strong buying in Technology, Auto and FMCG sectors and within no time indices surpassed their resistance levels and finally gained approx 1.5%. Nifty future found strong support of the 100 day SMA and closing indicates next resistance around 7810 while intraday support range is seen near 7600-7570.
SUPPORT : 7650 & 7610
RESISTANCE: 7750 & 7790
- Sensex, Nifty gain in 2nd half amid firm European cues; IIP, CPI eyed.
- Bharti Airtel gains as company to buy Aircel’s airwaves in 8 circles for Rs 35 billion.
- Sun Pharma surged as received USFDA approval For BromSite.
- Tata Steel’s shares moved higher as sales grow 9% in FY16.
- Lyka Labs gains 2% as launches two domestic marketing divisions.
- Rajesh Exports gains as bagged new export order worth Rs 11.88 billion.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.