Markets opened at record highs and slipped towards immediate key support but recovered to Markets continued the positive momentum for yet another session amid positive global cues and climbing of NBFCs after permission by EC of new bank licences and made indices to settle at fresh record highs. Nifty future just closed ahead of key mark of 6800 and this one sided rally may lead towards the next intraday resistance of 6850. No correction or profit booking is taking place at this point of time as buying on dips is seen in indices.
SUPPORT: 6750 & 6710
RESISTANCE: 6840 & 6890
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex gains 105 points; BSE Midcap, Smallcap rally 1.6%.
- Aurobindo at life high, buys Actavis’ Western Europe units.
- Bharti Airtel rallies over 3 pc on bond issue reports; top Sensex gainer.
- Tata Motors sales fall 29.6% in Mar’14.
- Hero MotoCorp sales climb 11.9% in Mar’14.