Markets were moving with negative momentum from start of the session as effect of Fed Reserve hike in interest rates and so made them to close in red around crucial points. Nifty future is expected to correct in the coming sessions till it maintains below 6600 mark. If it closes in the support range of 6460-6440 then it selling pressure may drag it towards deeper support levels. Strength can be said if it holds above the immediate resistance range of 6550.
SUPPORT: 6470 & 6430
RESISTANCE: 6540 & 6580
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends 93 points lower; realty, capital goods, power drag.
- Piramal buys 3.5% stake in Sunteck Realty for Rs 65 cr.
- Govt to sell stake in Axis Bank on Friday.
- IDFC Alternatives raises Rs 750-crore realty fund.
- Tech Mahindra launches delivery center in Germany.