Markets are sustaining in the same range since last few sessions unable to give a decisive breakout as facing strict resistance around psychological levels. Nifty future traded below the key resistance of 6100 for the whole session and closed on a flat with negative bias. Sustaining above 6100 may find resistance around 100 day EMA of 6130 and it needs a decisive breakout to confirm bulls. On lower side, 6000 is seen as major support for the index.
SUPPORT: 6030 & 6000
RESISTANCE: 6100 & 6130
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends 42 points lower; technology, banks drag.
- Tata Motors Q3 net trebles, driven by one-off item.
- Wockhardt quarterly earnings drop 28.84%.
- Ceat quarterly profit soars 3.6 times.
- India Cements quarterly profit plunges.
Source : Trifid Research