END OF THE DAY REPORT (27th MARCH 2015):
Market ends on a flat note amid high volatility.
April series starts with a positive note buy could not sustain on higher levels and ends on a flat note amid high volatility, some fresh buying seen in Banking and IT stocks.
Nifty Sensex dips 1 point lower, nifty ends at 8341 while Sensex at 27459.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Bharti Airtel and Idea dips as much as on profit booking.
- L&T bags new order worth Rs 1711 crore, Stock opens at 1650.10 and hits high of 1685.60 on NSE.
- RPG Life Sciences gains and hits new high on promoter buying.
- Today IT stocks gains after Accenture increased its full year revenue growth forecast.
- M&M Financial dips on the back of huge volumes.
LEADERS OF THE DAY:
- TCS gains in today’s trading session after company told that it has launched Smartphone application which allows users to track, visualise and analyse Twitter conversation about the 2015 UK general elections.
- Hexaware gains 8 percent on the positive news that company has appointed Punita kumar Sinha as an additional Director.
- Zen Technologies gains as much as on BSE after reported that the shares of the company will be listed on the NSE from March 30 2015.
- Tata Communications gains after reported that company tie up with Indosat to provide communication solutions and wide range of technology for Indonesian enterprises.
- Jindal Steel & Power gains after the HC (High Court) ruled in favour of the co, stating that the govt decision to cancel the bid of Jindal Steel & Power for two Chhattisgarh coal mines is prima facie wrong.
ON THE FLIP SIDE: (LAGGARDS)
- Oil and Gas stocks dips after government reduces domestic gas price by 10 percent which will be effective from 1 April 2015.
- RCom (Reliance Communications) hits fresh low after the company could not defend its 900 MHz spectrum holding in five out of seven circles expiring in 2015-16 but won 800 MHz spectrum in 11 service areas.
- BHEL, Petronet, Gail, NMDC falls after rating agency downgrade stocks rating.
- FMGC stocks like ITC, HUL falls on profit booking.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- JBF Industries showed good recovery from lower level, more buying could be seen in next few trading session, Buy above today’s high i.e. of 211.20 its important resistance and support levels are 215-217 and 205-200
- Sonata Software is showing a great strength, given a bounce back and made a high of 168.45, from here more buying can be seen in the stock, 172-174 can be a good resistance, support for the stock are 157.50-155.
- Ceat Ltd was trading near around its important support level i.e. of 748 as selling pressure could be seen in the stock, next support seen near around 734-726 and resistance 768-776.
- Mastek dips for the third consecutive week from higher level, further stock may fall, sell below 373. Strong support seen near around 367-360 if stock will give breakout of its important support level i.e. of 367 (which we can see in weekly as well as daily charts) more selling could be seen, maintain SL of 390-397.
- European stocks dips and heading for their biggest weekly fall of the year, as a second week of gains for oil prices.
- China stocks gains on Friday led by Media, Real Estate, Gas, Water & Multiutilities sectors.
- Asian shares and the $ (dollar) rebounded as rising tensions in the Middle East clouded the investment outlook while Australia stocks gains led by Utilities, Consumer Staples and Consumer Discretionary
How to Trade Options:
The market trader you want to know how to trade options? Fine you are excited – because this is very simpler than you think. Here are guide the process into simple steps. If you follow these simple steps and don’t complicate the process, then you will be fine on your technique to trade options in no time!
Basic Understand How to trade Option
There is no difficulty here. Just a little bit of memorizing.
* Firstly knows the difference b/w a call and a put.
* To understand your obligations/rights as a seller/ buyer of each.
Tip: Just go to any live stock exchange and then download their booklet of options (most of the online web site give a free information booklet.) Read carefully via the booklet in its total – Sometimes! When you are understanding How to Trade Options, Sure you are totally comfortable with these important concepts:
* If price of shares rises, call-option price rises.
* If price of shares fall down, put-option price rises.
* If you purchase a call – you are buying the correct to purchase the underlying security at strike price of options. Hence, you have the true to work out the call (that is you can purchase the underlying security at the strike price of the option).
* If you sell a call – you are selling the correct to purchase the underlying security at strike price of options. If the purchasing 3rd party exercises this is true, you will be compulsory to SELL them at the strike price of options (particularly if the stock market price is higher than the strike).
* If you purchase a put – you are buying the correct to sell the underlying security at strike price of the option. Hence, you have the true to work out the put (that is you can sell the underlying security at the strike price of options).
* If you sell a put – you are selling the correct to sell the underlying security at the strike price of the option. If the purchasing 3rd party exercises this is true. You will be compulsory to purchase from them at strike price of the option (particularly if the stock market price is lower than the strike).
In the Starting, that’s all you require to know. Once you begin paper trading (in Step 4) you will be able to answer your own questions along the method – either your own experience or online training materials and by reading books. I will Recommended you one of the my well known online web sites Trifid Research he will always support online trader how to trade in the stock market and also give you excellent Free Option Tips, Stock Tips, Nifty Tips and Commodity Tips etc.
Find an option-strategy to suit you.
There are lots of strategies you could prefer from. It’s very important you pick something that suits your lifestyle, your own risk-tolerance, your starting trading bank, the time you have available, etc. For myself, I like the Indian Stock Exchange. Options are traded for 6 hrs per day, 5 days a week. They also give a few good free resources How to Trade Options.
You will also want to provide a few via to whether short-term or long-term trading suits you most excellent. I must say my personal views I like to “Intraday trades”. This means don’t hold an option end of the market time. I don’t require to be losing sleep about whether my stocks might go up or down each morning.
When you are investigating in options, always selected good strategy should give exact entry and exit points and it must be based on good money management. Trifid Research provides you entry and exit strategy and money management tips which segment you are trading. Here are find excellent free Stock Tips, Nifty Tips and Forex Tips etc.
Choose your Adviser.
Now a day it’s very simple to find excellent quality online Adviser/brokers. Always look for a good adviser/broker who understands how to trade options, that has good prices and also gives free Option Tips and daily intraday call. It’s also good to know your adviser/broker can take orders over the phone calls or messages. Browse the link to my how to trade options web site at the base of this blog to find daily track sheet at the moment.
Strategy paper trades.
With your fundamental knowledge, good strategy and Adviser/broker in place, now a day’s to get stuck in paper trading. When you are doing paper trading a new system, it’s important to execute each single trade as if it were genuine. I go to the range of income my order into my trading software – but I stop previous to clicking “buy”. This provides me a feel for the speed of completing I will require to take my system live. When you are learning how to trade options, you really do want to make your best experience as real as possible.
It’s time for the excitement! Always try to make a start and small trading … Just a lot of contracts will do. Most times 1 or 2 contracts will only break even of might be bringing you a little loss after brokerage, but that doesn’t matter. It was a little education expense. The thought is to more experience entering a best order in your trading platform. You know your best strategy creates profits and watch your bank account grow!
Intraday Trading Tips give an inspirational, real-life account of traders (both pro and novice) who intraday trade options on the Indian Stock Market. Real trades, Real people, real income. Come and look up how it can actually work for you.
Find Today Market Updates Mentioned Below:
– Indian markets are expected to trade with a mindset of profit booking and is likely to move around its last day closing price. Nifty futures are expected to go down further and then take a little breather at around 8340 level. New trade range of Nifty future will arise in few more days and is likely to be 8140-8340.
– MCX Gold is expected to remain bullish in coming days. INR valuation is going to play a crucial role in deciding the trading trend of bullion metals. Crude is likely to trade in positive terrain because of one reason, i.e. the depreciation of INR against USD because of the unrest in middle east which has made oil prices to shoot up.
– Increased oil prices have made INR to lose its strength against USD, as India imports crude and make payment in USD. Higher the USD demand lower will be the INR’s valuation.
– NG seems to have given downside breakout on daily chart with moderate volume, looks bearish. However, weak INR will support export oriented sectors like IT, Textile, Gems and Jewelry.