Markets gain for the second day on rate-cut hopes.
The Indian equity market started the week on a high gain for the second straight day led by the broad based move among the frontliners on anticipation that RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) may slash the key policy rate in the upcoming monetary policy review on June 2. Nifty, Sensex gains more than 1 percent, Nifty closed above 8350 gains 111 points while on the other hand Sensex gains 363 points to end at 27687.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Dr Reddy’s Lab surged after telling that company is launching Somazina drug in India.
- Shares of IGL moved higher on gas price hike buzz
- Jain Irrigation rallied after reported robust Q4 earning.
- Shares of Crompton Greaves gains as win new order.
- Astec Lifesciences locked with an upper circuit after reported more than double Q4 numbers.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Asian Paints falls as much as in an otherwise market after reported lower than expected Q4 numbers, Reported 18.8 percent growth on a yearly basis which stood at Rs 341 crore.
- Tata Motors gains on the back of the positive new flow that rights issue shares start trading.
- OMCs stocks moved higher as company hike petrol prices by 3.13 per liter.
- J&K Bank dips in an otherwise market after reported weak Q4 number, profit for the March quarter tank by 60 percent stood at Rs 102 crore. NPA improved.
- Cox and kings gains after reported net profit of Rs 64.57 against Rs 46.25 crore net loss during the previous quarter ended March 2014. While net sales dips by 0.84 percent.
- NBCC gains as signs MOU today to develop four Properties of WAQF Board.
- Bharti Airtel moved higher as the company received financing commitments from China Development Bank and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
- Financial and auto gains on hopes that RBI Governor (Raghuram Rajan) will cut interest rates to revive growth.
- ZEEL gains on the back of heavy trading volumes today.
- Wipro gains on the positive news that they are planning to setup an offshore delivery center in China.
- Apollo Tyres gains as the company is planning to set up a subsidiary in Malaysia in order to increase its global footprint and garner around 15 percent of the total revenues from exports in the next 2 years.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Infy EQ gains and closed near around its important resistance of 2003.70, Breakouts could be possible in the next trading session. Buy above 2003.70 Targets 2023.80/2044/2064.40 maintain SL of 1983.
- Jain Irrigation gain after reported robust Q4 earning, More buying could be seen in next few trading sessions on the back of the positive news flow. Buy above 67.30 targets 68/68.70/69.40 maintain SL of 66.50.
- European stock gains led by energy stocks as the rise in oil prices, while the dollar gains and lifted off a four month low it had reached on concern over the US economy.
- Asian stock dips in early trades as investors/traders fretted that weak US data on Friday suggested growth was slowing in the world’s largest economy, despite of the US S&P 500 index ended last week at a record closing high.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers of Colgate-Palm., Pidilite Inds, Repco Home Fin, and Tata Power Co. on Tuesday i.e. on 19th May 2015.
26 Stock Tips for Safe Investment in Stock Market
Below are mentioned 26 excellent investment tips for safe investing. Well, let us check out the investing tips.
1. The trader always focuses on the expert in an industry so that you can get excellent knowledge of the market.
2. Never try to go bottom guess the Indian stock market.
3. Try to wait until the Share market has clearly turned around.
4. Always take your own decision to buy the top companies of industries.
5. Make sure it a point to buy the companies with new services or products.
6. Always ensure that you buy stocks that are expanding in the stock exchange.
7. Try to determine whether small or large caps are favored in the stock market.
8. Trader to gain profit should be at least 25 per cent quarterly.
9. Try to invest in companies that have high management.
10. Never be impatient.
11. Average up with your winners.
12. Make wise decisions.
13. Go to contact for a good adviser.
14. Set a hard budget.
15. Set your aim.
16. Never feel like a loser
17. Always aim higher
18. Try to minimize risk.
19. Always try to maintain market track records.
20. Don’t be greedy.
21. Act wise.
22. Always think more and more.
23. Make a depth market research.
24. Understand the market value.
25. Basics learn about NSE and BSE
26. Minimize your risk.
The stock market trading is very easy. Just learn more facts and basics of market and you too can earn handsome amount of money.