END OF THE DAY REPORT (09 JUNE 2015):
Nifty finally holds 8000 mark; Banks & Metals gains.
Market ends lower for the sixth consecutive trading session as the selling pressure continued on Dalal Street weighed down by export led Pharma Realty stocks with select index heavyweights. Nifty dips 21 points to ends above 8000 mark while Sensex falls 41 points and ends at 26481. Further More selling pressure could be seen if Nifty (Spot) will give breakouts of its important support that is 7960 and sustain below it.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Sun TV rebound in an otherwise market after dips more than 20 percent yesterday.
- Vivimed Labs dips despite of positive news of FIPB approval to raise funds.
- Cairn dips on merger talks with Vedanta advance.
- Today Banking shares where in the limelight, shares gains in an otherwise market.
- BajajFin (Bajaj Finance) falls as much as after setting QIP issue price.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Shares of Rajesh Exports moved higher as much as after bagged new order worth Rs 1302 crore.
- Shares of Cipla fall after one of its competitor i.e. Mylan’s launched asthma drug in the UK.
- Shares of Nestle moved higher after its product Maggi meets Singapore’s safety norm.
- KEC moved higher after wins new order worth Rs 1002 crore.
- Shares of Tata Steel fall as workers in the UK of the company will go on strike on 22 June over proposed changes to the company’s pension scheme.
- HDFC gains today as banks gives nod for fund raising plans by securing redeemable NCDs (non-convertible debentures) worth Rs 5,000 crore.
- IT shares dips on pro0fit booking, Wipro falls 2 percent today.
- Shares of Unitech fall after NCDRC said company have to compensate to buyer for delay in flat delivery.
- Shares of Jewellery related like Pc Jeweller, Gitanjali falls on media reports that bank are tightening financing norms.
- Shares of jet airways decline after reducing ticket fares, company offer a flat 25 percent discount on domestic routes.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- KEC gains on the positive news that company bagged the new order, more buying could be seen as stock has given breakouts of its important resistance i.e. 123.90 as well as managed to close above it. Buy above 129 targets 130.30/131.60/132.90 maintain SL of 127.50.
- BEML had given breakouts of all its important resistance as well as hits fresh high. More fresh buying could be seen from current levels as stock ends with a big bullish candle. Buy above 1245 targets 1257.40/1270/1282.70 SL 1232.50.
- European shares were little changed in choppy trading session today as investors/traders remained cautious after a rally in German 10-year bond yields and as concerns over Greek debt negotiations persisted.
- China shares fall led by Gas, Water & Multiutilities, Life Insurance and Financial sector stocks.
- Australia shares fall led by Consumer Discretionary, Metals & Mining and Materials sector stocks
Beyond the Stock Market Investing Strategy
The Excellent online stock market investment strategy for the average investor is maybe to take some money off the stock table… particularly if you are big invested. Keep in mind, the market was moving up over 150 per cent by January, 2014. Sometimes, it’s superior to be safe than sorry. If you are aggressive by nature and want to be positive, you may want to think about my excellent stock investment choose from beyond the stock market.
The stock market Investing is like the 2 sides of a coin. You can bet prices will increase, or that prices will go down. The excellent stock investment when share prices go down: reverse exchange traded funds (ETFs) that represent a bet on falling share prices. For instance, stock symbol Software Design Specification (SDS) is designed to go up in the share price when the S&P 500 Index falls… with financial leverage of 2 to 1. If the share market drops by 10 per cent Software Design Specification should move up 20 percent. If you want to cut your entire portfolio risk consider adding reverse ETFs to your portfolio.
Now a day focuses on Selection vs. timing. There are times when the online stock investment strategy is to be aggressive, particularly after the market has taken big losses for a year. Current time to be much more careful. Why not take a little money off the table, and wait for the next best market opportunity?
Why Stock Tips:
A stock tip is to help you to do secure work in the share market. There are different tips in the livestock market intraday stock tips, Stock Future Tips and Nifty Tips. Previous to taking any kind of investment decision you should know how your investment will work and your transaction. Make an easy strategy to make clear your objectives. This will help you to make clear where doing trading and also on which scrip. Continue your risk less by intraday trading and increase your daily. Online trader or Investor can build very big profits each and every day with less investment in this technique and create big profit at the end of the trading session.
Advantages of Intraday stock Tips:
- Online stock market investors can expect superior returns if the stock is bought smartly, the investor buys the shares when the share prices are at fall down and sell when share prices are going up. Hence investor can get superior returns by holding the stocks.
- These tips help online trader or investor to invest money in the excellent scrip and earn good profit.
- These excellent Stock Tips are used to book the selling limit of the picky scrip.
- The online trader or investors who don’t need instant income, but are looking for an investment that will recommend boundary inflation may choose to invest in a share of an increasing company.
- These Tips are mostly used to get a share at a lower price and sell shares at a higher price to that of the market.
- These excellent Tips help the trader or investor to book profit on their portfolio.
- You have completely control on the stock stop loss as starting difference move up or gap down.