END OF THE DAY REPORT (04 JUNE 2015):
Market ends on a flat to negative mark; Metals falls.
Market falls for the fourth straight day led by Metals stocks and fears of deficient monsoon while some recovery seen in the last hours of trading session led by index heavy weights Reliance and financial shares on value buying. Nifty above 8100 mark Sensex dips 23 points and finally ends at 26813 amid huge volatility due to market participants as they are continued to square off their positions.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Suzlon moved higher as bagged new order from Renew Power.
- ICICI Bank tanks as stock turn ex-dividend today.
- Bayer CropScience moved higher after company’s board approves share buyback plan.
- Shares of Cipla moved higher after company gets nod from USFDA for Lopinavir, Ritonavir tablets.
- Shares of Axis Bank were trading higher after RBI lifts ban on FII purchase.
- Reliance gains as much as ahead of its AGM which will be held on June 12.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Eicher Motor plunged after Volvo had decided to sell its remaining stake i.e. 3.7 percent in the company which amounting 278 million.
- Nestle India extends its losses after Delhi government ban to sell one of its product i.e. Maggi for 15 days.
- Wipro gains in an otherwise market after company hike salary of its employees largely in line with those offered by its peers as well on news that company partners with COMPAREX.
- Today Metals index was the biggest loser as dips 1.28 percent. SAIL, NMDC contributes most, falls more than 4% each.
- Tata Steel falls after UK trade union supported (voted) for strike against the company over the pension scheme.
- VEDL stands for Vedanta ltd tanks after one of its arm transfer its stake 4.98% in cairn to Vedanta.
- PTC gains after company told that they had raise 213.5 crore non-convertible debentures through private placement which are redeemable over a period of 10 years.
- Shares of Unitech and JP associates moved higher after company denies the media reports of repayment default.
- Infy gains in an otherwise market after company completes acquisition of Skava.
- Bharti Airtel plans to raise funds 1000 million dollar at4.375 percent.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- BEML gains with the huge volumes but not able to give breakouts of its important resistance level i.e. 1152 and closed near around it, more buying seen if it able to give breakouts and sustain above it. Buy above 1152 targets 1163.50/1175.20/1186.90 maintain SL 1140.
- Reliance gains ahead of its AGM, more buying could be seen on this positive news flow. Buy above 918.80 targets 928/937.30/946.70 maintain SL of 909.50.
- – European shares decline on the ongoing concerns over a potential Greek default intensified, weighing broadly on equity markets.
- Australia shares dips led by Gold, Utilities and A-REITs sectors.
Intraday Stock and Nifty Trading Tips for Beginner Traders
This is the price action successful stock traders live for and be a success on, day by day trading.
Understand and use Position Sizing – Most of online trader one mistake that many beginners build is to put all their trading capital and often more using margin, on only a single trade, an Indian stock market strategy. Using the most fundamental position sizing method simply needs you to split up your account into different blocks of money to buy/short individual stocks or use the split capital to trade various strategies. Trading with lots of shares on single stock or strategy opens you up to lots of risk from possible losing streaks.
Victorious intraday trading need knowing more that what I have to present here, but these Option Tips, Stock Tips and Nifty Tips are absolutely important for a beginner to know previous to trying to make money in the stock market. I would like to leave you with the last bit of day trading recommendation, do not take profits too soon. Another lots of mistakes that beginner make, is thinking that it’s OK to take a profit doesn’t matter how small, as long as it’s a profit. Wrong! Lots of, if not most traders build more money by excellent trading systems or strategies that have a win percent of 50 % or less. Hence, your average successful trade is going to have to be really big than your average losing trade to make an overall profit. This is possible if you are enough patients to let successful trades run. That’s where trailing stops and share price targets come in, but that’s an entire different discussion for another blog.
Intraday trading, it’s the job of the successful intraday trader to find excellent stock trading setups – stock market that present good opportunities to make sufficient money – what we refer to as stocks in a “tension” state.