END OF THE DAY REPORT (01ST April 2015):
FY15-16 begins on a firm note; IT stocks falls.
Market gains on the first day of the financial year 2015-16 led by banking shares ahead of RBI policy meet early next week and Sun Pharma contributing the most to the gains ahead of record date set for the merger with Ranbaxy.
Nifty gains but didn’t able to give closing above 8600 mark, Buying seen in the markets from last two days and in daily chart Nifty was trading above 100EMA and given closing above it, which indicate or suggest more buying from current levels.
Nifty gains 95 points ends at 8,586 while Sensex soared 303 points to end at 28,260.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Maruti Suzuki dips on weak sales in March as reported 1.6 percent fall in total sales.
- Ranbaxy, Sun Pharma moved higher ahead of merger. Stock will turn ex-scheme of amalgamation on Monday i.e. on 6th April 15.
- HCL Tech falls after reported weak Q3 outlook due to cross currency fluctuations.
- eClerx Services moved higher on acquisition plan of CLX Europe.
- Metal stocks shine on good china’s PMI data.
- Government reduce NG (natural Gas) price by 7.72% from today; Gail dips.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Tata Motors moved higher as stock will turn ex-right (right issue) i.e. on Monday (6 April), 6 shares will be given/allotted for every 109 shares held.
- Shares of BEML zooms (hits new high) after company announced that they has executed an export order to Zimbabwe of Rs 70 crore.
- Fertiliser shares gains on reports that the government has announced a uniform gas pricing policy, imported natural gas for urea plants and pooling of domestic in India.
- Bharti Airtel gains as reported that Mr. Mukesh Bhavnani (Group General Counsel & Company Secretary) has resigned to pursue an assignment outside of the Company.
- Mahindra and Mahindra gains as announced its total auto sales numbers at 45,212 units (during March 2015) against 51,636 units (during March 2014).
- Tata Steel gains as company divested its entire stake in Lanka Special Steels LTD to E. B. Creasy & Company.
- Jet airways gains as much on cut jet fuel prices. Jet fuel accounts for one-third of operational costs of airlines.
- Oil stocks gains as Petrol prices cut by 49 paise as well as diesel prices cut by Rs 1.21.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION (Monday):
- Tata Elxsi EQ surged and given breakout out of its important resistance level of 1189 and locked with 10 percent upper circuit today which indicate more buying from current levels. Its next important resistance is seen near around 1309-1335 and support 1189.
- GPPL EQ today hits new high as given breakouts of all its important resistance and closed above it, more buying may seen in next few trading session buy above 258.60 targets 262.50/266.40 maintain Stop Loss of 254.50.
- SRF EQ was trading near its all time high, further more fresh buying is seen from here if it will able to give breakouts of its important resistance of 1025 and sustain above it. Immediate support is seen near around 970-980.
- European stocks were mostly higher in today’s trading session led by the financial stocks & as upbeat Chinese manufacturing data (PMI) lent support to market sentiment while investors continued to focus on discussions over Greek bailout funds.
- Asian stocks were mixed after a slew of data and surveys pointed to potential upsides but in the case of an LONDON: HSBA (HSBC) survey on China manufacturing still below solid positive territory.
Stock Tips From Reliable Service Provider
Now a day’s world, when most of people trying to earn immediate money a lot of have trusted on share market for their earnings and a place to invest. Without any hesitation share market, earns you a large amount of money, but also involves a huge risk associated of the loss. As a few make handsome amount of profits out of it, others broke down. Therefore what is the top secret of share market? How do most people gain more profits in share market?
The stock market or share is a place wherein company’s stocks or share are trading at a price fixed by individuals and firms. Stocks can be considered of as a small partnership in the firm; of course you won’t have a say in their business decisions making, but you will definitely be a part of the good revenues generated as profit in ratio to the investments you have made. This info may have built you more interested as to how making good profit from stock market places; well it is not intelligent to just jump in there and begin investing.
The instability and irregularities of the stock market can destroy your all bank balance. The incidence of scams, fraudulent schemes hitting the stock market place is a warning and you should guide clear of such masks the market moment you scent one. Then there is a huge risk associated with all investment of course of differ intensities, still the risk still exists. Thus the very simple way to gain more profits is by subscribing to packages from a stock adviser or broker firm which is specializations in Intraday trading tips, Nifty Tips, Stock Tips, Option Tips and Commodity Tips etc.
The top secret lies in technique of investing e.g. Where to invest, how much money to invest and most essential part when to invest. Let’s talk about all of four points in brief.
1. How much money to Invest: As you are investing in share market, this is the most important factor to consider. As you are investing in a picky company or share, initially you should look the company’s background and their portfolio to know the value of the excellent company. When you are investing in the stock market, first you should always remember how much profit can be gained from that picky company and even in case if you lose then how much you can tolerate. This is most key point which is supposed to be remembered while investing.
2. Where to Invest: Here is mention this is an important constraint which should be remembered while investing in the stock market. As we previously said in the last point, as you investing in a company, its details percentage and background loss or profit should be remembered.
3. When to Invest: You should always think that why this is important to know “when to invest”. As you are investing, one should look the good track record of the share or company based on which one can make a good call. It is a very important factor because in case of you invest in the share when it is already on increase then you will get fewer profit then those who have purchased it previously. Or if you buy a share on increase thinking that it will further increase but when it never then it makes loss for you. So, when you are again investing this is an important factor when it comes to investing in share market.
4. Always behave Like an Owner. Again we will say it stocks are not just things to be traded; they are representing good ownership in companies. If you are purchasing shares, it makes sense to do something like an owner. This means depth analyzing and reading financial statements on a daily basis, weighing the market competitive strengths of businesses, to make a good prediction about trends of future, as well as having belief and not acting impulsively.
Above are a few good points which should be remembered as investing in stock or share market. But practically, a lot of people think this as part time business. They do their every day or normal work and invest in shares as part time business and in that case, it is approximately not possible to consider all of the above mentioned points in mind as this is a time taking process which also involves much more study.
Here is mention the roles of Stock Tips, Option Tips and Commodity Tips provider companies which do depth research and more study of the market and different shares and give tips based on market results. These tips are fully used by stock market traders and to earn good profits out of their solid earned money. Trifid Research companies give you excellent Free Stock Tips and Nifty Tips on the basis of depth technical and fundamental research of stock market. Trifid Research is a lead the way in the field of share market and intraday tips. They give you good accuracy level in the form of short term tips in order to achieve good returns on client’s investment.