Markets opened gap down and moved in a tight range for the most part of the session on back of jittering global markets and sustained capital outflows from institutional investors too dampened the sentiments which also made the indices to settle in red losing more than 1%. Nifty future breached 7300; however, managed to close above it. In the absence of any positive trigger index may further slip towards recent lows of 7230 while intraday resistance is seen near 7400.
SUPPORT : 7290 & 7250
RESISTANCE: 7370 & 7410
- Market ends in red territory for the second straight day; Nifty ends below 7300 mark.
- Nifty IT index hits 52-week low on Cognizant revenue outlook.
- Dr Reddy’s reported marginally up in Q3 net profit stood at Rs 579 crore against Rs 574.5 crore.
- Just Dial has hit fresh low; slips below QIB issue price.
- Bharat Forge posted 15 pct fall in Q3 net profit stood at Rs 166 crore.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.