Markets continued the bull rally last day of F&O Expiry and ended the session with satisfactory gains as well as the Feb series on positive note. Nifty future is now hovering around its strict resistance zone and consecutive higher highs and higher lows on daily charts. If it sustains above 6300 then it may lead towards next resistance of 6340 while any fall below the immediate support of 6240 may drag it towards next important support of 6200.
SUPPORT:6240 & 6200
RESISTANCE:6300 & 6340
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends 135 pts higher; FMCG, capital goods rise.
- JSW Steel Jan production up 17% at 11.09 lakh tonnes.
- Idea partners with Opera S/w for thrifty Internet access.
- DRL gains 2% on launch of Sumatriptan injection USP.
- BHEL secures contract worth 3.21 bn for hydro electric project.
Source : Trifid Research