Markets again showed severe selling pressure for the second consecutive session as global markets were also weak and disruptions in Budget session also dampened the sentiments; traders seemed cautious ahead of F&O Expiry and Railway Budget which made the indices to close losing 1.25%. Nifty future closed below the trend line on the daily charts as per last report and now 6960 is seen as immediate support. In case of any pull back 7100 is seen as stiff resistance.
SUPPORT : 6990 & 6950
RESISTANCE: 7060 & 7100
- Market fall for second day as oil retreats; Nifty closed below 7050.
- Glenmark Pharma today gets nod from USFD for generic drugs.
- Kotak Bank acquires 19.9 percent stake in Airtel M-Commerce.
- BHEL commissions 40 MW hydro power plant in West Bengal; stock tanks.
- Punj Lloyd wins new infra order worth Rs 3.08 billion.
- IDBI Bank surged on fund raising plans.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading Tips and Recommendation