Markets remained sideways for the most part of the session after three day strong rallies and remained on the sidelines ahead of the second edition of Gyan Sangam, which is a retreat of heads of public sector financial institutions and finally indices settled on flat note although kept the positive momentum. Nifty future is now ahead of the next psychological mark of 7500 and 7530 can act as strict resistance while 7400 is seen as intraday support for the index.
SUPPORT : 7410 & 7360
RESISTANCE: 7510 & 7550
- Nifty ends flat after three day successive Rallyes.
- India service sector growth dips to 51.2 from January’s 11 month high of 53.3.
- Ajanta pharma gets nod for Almotriptan Malate tablets.
- Yes Bank acquired 5% stake in Institutional Investor Advisory Services (liAS) from BSE.
- Bhel commissioned first 700 MW supercritical thermal unit in Bellary, Karnataka.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.