Market ends flat ahead of F&O expiry; winter session eyed.
It was yet another day of minor losses, witnessing range bound trades, and domestic equities ended the session on a sluggish note. Participants preferred to remain on the sidelines ahead of Nov F&O expiry on Thursday and winter session of the Parliament have also weighed on the sentiment across the bourses.
- Aviation shares gains on the back of fuel price fall.
- JLR about to invest GBP 450 million to expand manufacturing facility.
- Nippon hike stake by 23 pct in Reliance Life Insurance for Rs 22.65 billion.
- Lupin gets nod from USFDA for generic loestrin tablets.
- BGR Energy wins new orders worth Rs 3 billion.
- Real estate shares were in limelight ahead of Parliament session; DLF, HDIL gain.
STOCKS WERE IN FOCUS:
- Idea shares moved higher as buying Videocon’s Gujarat, UP spectrum license for Rs 33.10 billion.
- Just Dial share soars 4 percent after company shareholders approve buy back of equity shares.
- Reliance Communications gains more than 10 pct as company plans to sell stake in Reliance Infratel.
- Berger Paints gains in an early trades and ends on a flat note as co enters into pact with Nippon Paint.
- Videocon Industries tanks on the back of negative news flow that their plans to sell telecom business.
- Gammon India gains as locked with 20 percent upper circuit as Banks to take control of Gammon India.
- CCI gains after company clears Aviva’s additional 23 percent stake buy in Aviva Life Insurance.
- Maruti Suzuki shares tanks after company rejects an advisory firm’s view on Gujarat plant.
- IOC gains on the back of reports that they will set up 1,400 MW solar power unit which will be commissioned in 2016.
- Lanco Infratech gains and locked with 20 pct upper circuit on plans to raise one billion dollar over the next 18 months through a stake sale.
- Trend line breakouts seen in the Nucleus EQ daily chart, as well as stock is nearby its important resistance, if sustained above it fresh buying seen. Buy above 281.30 targets 284.10/286.95/289.90 SL 278.
- Vakrangee EQ is heading towards its fresh, high with huge volume; Breakouts could be seen in the next trading session. Buy above 174 targets 175.70/177.50/179.30 maintain SL of 172.
About Trifid Research
Rajnish Singh is working as a Finance Manager in Trifid Research Advisory frame. They are providing Stock Tips, Commodity Tips, MCX Tips, Equity Tips, Forex Tips etc. A worthy option for www.trifidresearch.com, Please Visit For more detail and FREE DEMO!