Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange down 0.7 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan falls 0.23 percent.
* Asian shares edged away from a four-week low on Monday, while the dollar rose against the euro and yen as a surprise surge in U.S. jobs growth signalled that the world’s largest economy was on a firmer footing.
* Foreign investors sold index futures worth 10 billion rupees($159.4 million) on Friday, raising worries about a potential slowdown in their buying volume.
* Overseas funds have been buyers of Indian equities for the last 25 consecutive sessions with total inflows so far in 2013 now at $16.7 billion.
* Stocks such as Reliance Infrastructure Ltd and Apollo Tyres Ltd will be watched ahead of their earnings due later in the day.
* Dealers say caution will likely prevail ahead of trade data later in the session and inflation data scheduled later in the week.
Trade and high-Accuracy trading tips and ideas for more information – Subscribe to our Trade consultants plans: trifidresearch