Market ends on a negative note for the second straight day as Shanghai Composite cracks.
Market capitulated to selling pressure for second straight day on Dalal Street amid a volatile trading session, as investors booked profits after a sharp sell-off in Chinese shares, Selling dragged Sensex and Nifty below 27,850 and 8,500 levels respectively.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
• Aurobindo Pharma hits fresh high on Strong growth visibility led by US approvals.
• IT Stocks were in demand as signs of improvement in US economy; Infy hits fresh high.
• Tea & Coffee stocks moved higher on the buzz of FDI in the plantation sector.
• Shares of Tata Elxsi touch new high on the back of huge trading volumes.
• Cipla shares fall despite reported strong Q1 figures.
• NDTV share gains after arm raises funds.
• SKS Microfinance moved higher in a block deal.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
• Coal India falls 4% after reported that company’s average realization from an e-auction of coal dropped to Rs 2184 per tonne in the June quarter against Rs 2450 per tonne for full financial year 2014-15.
• Rajesh Exports gains and hits fresh high on the NSE today after the company said that it had bagged new export orders worth Rs 11.70 billion.
• Adani Ports hit fresh high on the NSE after the company signed an agreement with fisheries & ports (E) Department of the Kerala state government for development and operation, maintenance.
• Tata Motors told that they are planning to expand distribution in rural areas, according to media reports; Stock dips.
• KNR Constructions gain more than 13 percent in today’s trading session on the back of heavy trading volumes, stock opens at 519.95 and made high of 517.5 on the NSE.
• Mahindra & Mahindra shares gains after the company said that they got nod from its shareholders to raise Rs. 5,000 crore through issuance of securities.
• Telecom operator stocks like the Idea, Bharti remained in the limelight as Govt asked to formulate a national policy on telecom towers to resolve the issue of call drops.
• Jet Airways gain in an early trade after Airline Company looking to extend the leasing pact for 6 planes that have been leased out to strategic partner Etihad.
• GPPL shares rallied on the media reports that Kotak Mahindra (International) bought 65 lakh shares at Rs. 197 on the NSE.
CALLS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
• Vadilalind EQ gains in an early trade and consolidates for the whole trading session more buying could be seen in stock. Buy above 769.80 targets 777.50/785.30/793.10 SL 762.
• Just dial EQ heads to give breakouts of its important support level i.e. of 1005. Selling pressure could be seen if able to sustain below it Sell below 1005 targets 995/985/975.20 SL 1015.10.
• Asian stocks dip and hits two year low today on worries that cooling demand in China will weigh on the trade-reliant region. Shanghai Composite falls more than 5 pct today hang Seng Index plunges 1.33 pct while the Nikkei 225 was trading down 0.33 pct.
Trading for an income or active trading is a farming career, principally because of the financial freedom and instant gratification. But a choice to become an expert trader has to be prepared very cautiously after analyzing your skills, commitment, discipline and love with trading. Otherwise, this can be harmful to your specialized and private life.
Here are some basic rules that beginners must know to become an expert:
1. Never go in opposition to the movement. This means if the movement of market turns to upward, don’t trade to sell; and if it is turned to down, don’t trade to buy. Only specialist traders must ideally adopt counter-trend trading as the skills needed are a deep analysis and a lot of trades.
2. One of the perfect ways for beginning trade is by studying technical examination or trading by observing the charts. The most technical examination approach never provides buy/sell signals alongside the trend and hence, ultimately, assist you stick to rule Number 1. A better way to start off procedural analysis is by studying about candlestick technique and moving averages.
3. Do not employ tips from other traders blindly. If you want to grow as an expert trader you need to know the basic reason behind every trade, make report it and learn from every trade.
4. How much money is required for a particular trade and risk management are the probably the most significant matters and special skill needed to become an expert trader. It is extremely necessary to initially allocate the accurate trading and leaving doubtful trade. And the capital put up for each trade must not be more than 10 to 15 % of the total capital processed.
5. It is also necessary for a non professional to apply a stop loss strategy on each trade you get – fundamentally a determined point to set a secure position with the help of expert tips like as Stock Tips, Option Tips, if you’re not accurate. By processing this we terminate the incorrect trades quickly and have the mind cool to look out for other beneficial trades. One of the big mistakes created by traders is adding more volume to decrease the charge of achievement when they are incorrect.
Another significant thing to understand as a trader is to slow downward when things don’t go the correct way, instead of raising the trading capital.
Trading the markets dynamically is an incredible career and like any other exciting business, but not every person can do well, but next all the simple and necessary rules above will removing the odds of becoming an expert trader.
An investing in stocks is the fundamental key to structuring long-term assets and becoming wealthy. Though, it is significant to keep in mind that not all stocks are made equally. Although mid- and small-cap stock does have the possible to make high profits, large caps do propose reliability to your Trading portfolio. Although this does not mean you will avoid any of these kinds of stocks.
So it is necessary that you must do benefit from the high increase proposed by mid- and small-caps whereas enjoy the constancy proposed by the large caps.
Be firm with your stop loss approach, it denotes when you are losing your investment, stop loss cut your losses and help to come out of the market. Likewise, if your trading is on a winning mode, set a proper stop loss will keep secure your income when the stock markets begin going downward.
Learn from every attempt whenever you have experience, every time you should learn about the benefits or loss. We drop our investment in the market due to our negative approach. Examine where you went incorrect and make sure you don’t do it again. Sometime in forex trading trader always could not put their full attention on entire world currencies, they need expert Forex Tips. With the help of this tip they can trade safely.
Always keep away from greed. It is simple to put investment in a dud stock or equity without Equity Trading Tips, Stock Tips just as it is going positive. Sometimes you might be in a speed to stir up some fast money for your necessary and important spending. Though, be intelligent and always keep in mind this price change is due to market fluctuation rather than any real transform in the company’s financial condition. Moreover, analyze that the best profits you require to stay trade in an excellent stock for a long period.
Avert leveraging. There are many traders borrow heavily investment from others to make better use of their profits. Although this may process in definite order, it can also origin massive money drops if the market cycle moves.