Markets opened on a flat note but were able to maintain on higher side on account of rupee appreciation and settled the range bound session on a flat note. Nifty future again moved in the strict range of previous session and gave satisfactory closing around 6300. For the coming session indices will be affected by domestic cues & political issues; hence high volatility is expected. Important resistance mark seen is 6400 while 21 day EMA of 6180 as major support.
SUPPORT : 6270 & 6220
RESISTANCE : 6370 & 6430
DAILY MARKET TREND :
- Sensex remains flat; Tata Power up 6%, HUL falls 1%.
- European share sales strongest since 2009.
- Power Grid up 2.5%, FPO subscribed 5 times.
- Jet Airways surges 4% on buzz Sebi may take up open offer issue.
- Mphasis Q4 earnings fall 9.1%.
Source : Trifid Research