The markets witnessed selling pressure in the early part of the session and Brussels blasts too dampened the sentiments, but a rally in index heavyweight such as Reliance, HDFC etc. supported the index to recover strongly and finally indices closed higher for the third consecutive session. Nifty future stayed on the 7700 mark and its approach seems to head it towards the next psychological resistance level of 7800. On the lower side, 7680-7650 is seen as an intraday support range.
SUPPORT : 7680 & 7630
RESISTANCE: 7760 & 7800
- Market ends on a flat to positive note FMCG tanks, Realty, Auto stocks gains.
- Canara Bank plans to raise Rs 30 billion through tier-II bonds.
- Bharti Airtel, ATC sign pact for tower sale in Tanzania; stock dips.
- Rajesh Exports wins export order worth Rs 10.45 billion; stock ends flat.
- TVS Motor gains and hits 52 week high on the back of huge trading volumes.
- Tata Global shares gains as sells 1.04 percent stake in Titan Co.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.