Markets again saw a consolidated session amid volatility despite of strengthening rupee and closed on a flat note ahead of FOMC meet. Nifty future since last few sessions has been moving in a range of 6590-6500 and a specific breakout is necessary to decide the trend on either side. If it gives any closing below 6500 then only nifty can be on correction side otherwise 6610 is seen as immediate strict resistance for it.
SUPPORT: 6520 & 6490
RESISTANCE: 6580 & 6610
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex listless; Hindalco, Tata Steel up, TCS down.
- JSW crude steel production jumps 43% in Feb’14.
- Alstom T&D bags contract worth Rs 1.61 bn from Powergrid.
- BP, Niko to formally join RIL arbitration against Govt.
- Polaris extends rally, up 20% on products biz demerger.