END OF THE DAY REPORT (21 MAY 2015):
Market ends on a flat to negative note; Nifty managed to close above 8400 mark.
Market ends on a flat to negative note amid a choppy trading session as selling pressure seen in metal stocks due to weak Chinese data. Nifty ends above 8400 mark while Sensex ends at 27809 falls 27 points.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- UltraTech cement gains as company is planning to buy JP’s Bhilai plant
- Shares of Aarti Drugs tanks as much as after reported 14 percent decline in Q4 profit.
- Shares of Tata Steel falls on weak Q4 number.
- IRB Infra gains as wins new road project worth Rs 2650 crore.
- ITC and SBI dips as traders remain caution ahead of their earnings which is held tomorrow.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Godrej Properties gains after company said that they had sold its entire inventory at Godrej Icon.
- STAR (Strides Arcolab) gains as much as after the company said that they had signed agreement to buy Aspen’s generic pharma business in Australia.
- Bajaj Auto reported weak Q4 number for the Jan-March quarter, net profit decline by 18.6 percent which stood at Rs 622 crore on the back of higher expenses and employee benefit costs.
- ABG Shipyard dips and hits new low after said that principal repayments of loans are yet to start.
- Gayatri Projects extends its previous day gain after Mentor Capital buy stake in the company.
- Vedanta dips after Moody’s today said that to avoid further pressure on its ratings company will have to strengthen its balance sheet in FY16.
- Coal India gains after environment ministry given nod to expand the Jhanjra underground mining project in West Bengal.
- CESC reported marginally growth in Q4 net profit which stood at Rs 244 crore.
- ZEEL (Zee Entertainment) today reported 6% growth in Q4 net profit at Rs 231 crore, while revenue up by 15 percent for the Jan-March Q4 net profit.
- Stocks hits new high in today’s trading session some of them are Amtek India, Jubilant FoodWorks, Pc Jweller, DCB Bank, APLLTD while Cairn, ABG shipyard hits new low today.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- IRB gains on the positive news that company bagged new orders more buying could be seen on the news, Buy above 247.50 targets 250/252.50/255 maintain SL of 245.
- Infy gains for the fifth consecutive day today, In daily charts doji pattern could be seen which indicates more buying from current levels. Buy above 2062 targets 2082.60/2103.50/2124.50 maintain SL of 2041.
- European shares dips as investors/traders eyed data on private sector activity later in the day as well as the minutes from the ECB (European Central Bank’s )latest policy meeting as well as on concerns over a potential Greek default continued to weigh.
- China shares moved higher as fresh buying seen in Technology Hardware & Equipment, Retailers and Media stocks.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers of TWL, ITC, NBCC, SBI, Natco Pharma, Mphasis, STAR, GSPL and Timken on Friday i.e. on 22nd May 2015.
Here are find more for Forex Tips, Currency Tips but does not have the enough money? Or were you known a very shocking forex & currency Trading News but don’t know if this tip is value using? As a good in the trading game, you will be in continuous search for Forex Tips & Currency Tips to raise you better understanding of the currency, gain superior foresight for good strategies, or just simply get better your earning potential. You could search high and low, but most of the winning Forex Tips are best kept as secrets, because only some are actually winning strategies.