Markets started the session on a flat note but soon gained momentum and constantly headed towards their major resistance levels and finally closed on a satisfactory note. Nifty future violated the 6300 mark and showed strong pull back towards the strict resistance of 6350 breaching the trend line on daily charts. Now, if it maintains above this then it may face resistance in range of 6380-6410. While, 21 day EMA of 6280 may act as major support.
TREND: SIDEWAYS :
SUPPORT: 6310 & 6280
RESISTANCE: 6380 & 6410
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex ends 87 points higher; healthcare, metal rise.
- HDFC Q3 meets forecast, net rises 12% to Rs 1278 cr.
- Zee Ent Q3 net up 10.5%, advertising revenues jump 34%.
- L&T Q3 net beats forecast, up 11% but revenues disappoint.
- Dabur India consolidated Q3 earnings rise 15%.
SOURCE : TRIFID RESEARCH