Markets started the Feb series on a quiet note and traded in choppy fashion for whole session settling on flat note with positive bias after five consecutive session downfall. Nifty future resisted around 100 day EMA and moved in a tight range of about 30 points for entire session. On daily charts, if it closes above its 100 day EMA of 6140 then some up move is expected where immediate resistance seen is 6180 while holding below 6090 may drag it towards support of 6060-6040.
SUPPORT : 6070 & 6040
RESISTANCE : 6140 & 6180
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex ends slightly higher; realty, metal gain.
- Asian stocks slip, yen rises in holiday-hit trade.
- PNB Q3 net falls 42% to Rs 755 cr but asset quality better.
- Marico Q3 net up 33% to 135cr, volume growth slows to 3%.
- IRB Infra rallies 4% despite reporting 24% decline in Q3 net profit.
SOURCE : TRIFID RESEARCH