Markets were continuing the selling pressure in the opening session but positive WPI data helped the markets to close on a flat note with positive bias. Nifty future found support around 6000 and a strong pullback was seen towards 6070 in the later half and closed around it. Nifty is moving in range of 6130-5950 since last two weeks which needs a proper breakout to decide the trend further. Event likely to impact in the coming session is Vote on Account.
SUPPORT: 6020 & 5980
RESISTANCE: 6090 & 6130
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends 173 points higher; IT, teck, oil & gas rise.
- Jan WPI inflation falls to 8-month low of 5.05%.
- SBI Q3 net falls 34% to Rs 2234 cr, asset quality weakens.
- M&M Q3 profit up 12% to Rs 934 cr, tractor biz support.
- Future Retail shares spurt 20% on turnaround in December earnings.
Source : Trifid Research