Markets witnessed a volatile session and were trading with negative bias despite of favorable trade deficit data while trimmed the losses in the last hour to close on a flat note. Nifty future on daily charts is exhibiting lower highs and lower lows since last three sessions which indicates certain up move may lift index towards the immediate resistance of 6380 while major support is still seen in the range of 6300-6260.
TREND: SIDEWAYS :
SUPPORT : 6300 & 6260
RESISTANCE: 6380 & 6420
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Weak global cues drag Sensex; capital goods, oil & gas drop.
- India’s exports rise 5.86%, imports fall 16.37% in Nov’13.
- CCI imposed Rs 17.73 bn penalty on Coal India.
- RIL-BP JV can quadruple natural gas production by 2020.
- Govt nod on bailout package to sugar mills before Christmas.
Source : Trifid Research