Markets continued its indecisiveness and volatility for the second consecutive session of the week and settled slightly lower on account of fall in banking and Oil & Gas stocks. Nifty future is unable to hold strongly near 6300 mark but strength will be seen until it maintains above 21 day EMA of 6235.While, any closing below 6220 can drag it towards next major support of 6150. On higher side, 6340 is seen as strict resistance.
SUPPORT : 6250 & 6210
RESISTANCE : 6320 & 6360
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex ends 68 points lower; metal, banks, oil & gas drag.
- Apollo Tyres surges on expectations of Cooper deal collapse.
- GMR Infra up 5%, stake sale in Istanbul airport to cut debt.
- NHPC gains; to form JV with Orissa govt for 6 projects.
- Ultratech Cement gains on CCI nod for Jaypee cement assets.
Source : Mutual Fund