Markets were highly range bound in the previous session and closed the eight consecutive session on a flat note unable to give decisive breakouts on either sides. Nifty future mainly traded in a range of 6530-6510 for the whole session and closed flat. Overall, index is not able to move with on a firm note on either side which is essential to decide its further trend. Major resistance seen ahead is 6550-6570 while support is seen near 6460.
SUPPORT:6460 & 6420
RESISTANCE:6540 & 6570
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends flat; metal up, oil & gas down.
- Axis Bank jumps 3%, govt sells 9% stake via block deals.
- CanBk gains 2% on 1000 cr fund raising plan.
- IL&FS Engg soars 10% on getting Gurgaon metro rail order.
- Tulip Telecom down after CMD’s arrest for alleged tax