Markets opened flat and remained on lower side for most part of the session due to fall in realty and consumer durable stocks but recovered in the later half to close on a flat note with negative bias. Nifty future rebounded from the major support of 6700 and closed on a satisfactory note. Nifty is moving in consolidation phase since last few consecutive sessions where 6800 is seen as resistance ahead and support in the range of 6700-6680.
SUPPORT :6700 & 6660
RESISTANCE:6770 & 6800
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends flat; metal up, realty down.
- Wall St ends lower; S&P 500 in biggest 3-day drop since Jan.
- GMR Infra up 7% on getting airport project in Philippines.
- ACC, Ambuja gain 2% on Holcim-Lafarge merger news.
- BHEL falls after FY14 as provisional net profit halves.